Different helmets

Schwartz Prime

Hello,

i've been playing vintage for a while and has been loving it, i convinced around 6 people so far to play

i have just been thinking about making more helmet options for the steel plates varient, not different stat wise but rather just the looks

i told my friend about this idea and he suggested a black/whitesmith class that would be able to shape those helmets with some tool he could make

but that's just a concept.
i am also aware that the dev of the game is probably flooded with requests and developing the game with their own road map, but thought i might aswell suggest it anyways.

thanks anyways.

Interesting. I would not object to their having different stats, either. Gives you a reason to change things up depending on what kind of combat you are anticipating.

Not a huge fan of a separate class doing it, though. Not until class becomes something more than just a list of bonuses and penalties that apply from the moment of character creation.

I gotta say I support the idea of letting us change design elements of armor, even if just helmets. I personally love the model for the meteoric plate helm, and wish we could make a normal iron or steel one using that model instead of the ones they currently use. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.