How do I change the appearance of the new map to the previous appearance in an already created game?

Leazira
Go to solution Solved by Bulteer,

I downloaded the 1.19 update without knowing that my already created 1.18 game would also be updated. I'm fine with the new changes but I liked the previous map better. Does anyone know how I can change it?

My map look like this now

image.thumb.png.303be88f32d791f2124c746edc46f1dc.png

• Solution

From the news post:

• Feature: New more medieval looking world map visuals, using the color palette from the Medieval Map mod (by permission from Rangelost, with many thanks). Classic world map visuals can be restored using the commands "/worldconfigcreate bool colorAccurateWorldmap true" server-wide or "/player [playername] privilege grant colorAccurateWorldmap" for each player
  • Like 1

Hace 1 hora, Thorfinn dijo:

¿Qué quieres decir con eso"? ¿Estás usando el comando en inglés, o traduciéndolo a alguna localización o qué?

Sí, lo estoy usando en inglés, y sobre "eso", lo siento, estoy usando el traductor, mi inglés es malo :,D

When i use the command nothing changes, and the map continues to generate with the mediebal theme.

Edited by Leazira

1 hour ago, Leazira said:

Sí, lo estoy usando en inglés, y sobre "eso", lo siento, estoy usando el traductor, mi inglés es malo :,D

When i use the command nothing changes, and the map continues to generate with the mediebal theme.

4 hours ago, Leazira said:

I'm trying it in my world and it doesn't work :,(

if not already, think you just need to close the game, and then restart

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.