Inconsistent satiety display

I am a bit confused by the hunger bar. Whenever I wake up, and sometimes after I eat something, the scale of the green hunger bar seems to change wildly (ticks get closer together or farther apart), and in the character screen the max satiety is changing. Often I will end up with something like 2000 / 1500 satiety. This sometimes leads to my hunger bar appearing to get emptier when I eat food.

What is the cause of this? How can I have satiety greater than the maximum? Is the max satiety somehow affected by conditions like temperature and when you last slept, or the nutrition in the food you last ate? Or is it a bug where the game is momentarily forgetting I have the huge stomach trait?

On 4/10/2024 at 9:26 PM, xXx_Ape_xXx said:

I've noticed this too, where the satiety bar suddenly jumps up and back down when eating. Not found any pattern to when it happens or linked to any specific food.

It's linked to the meals. And nothing else.

Posted (edited)

yeah it only happens when eating meals. For instance I can eat a 1% serving of porridge with a 3/4 hunger bar and suddenly my hunger bar is completely full for 10 seconds, then goes back to 3/4.

It has also happened that I somehow ended up with satiety above the maximum and it never drained at all for days. Way past the satiety bonus I think.

Edited by ShnitzelKiller

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.