Corner stairs and orientation control

Sparkle Kitti

I noticed when putting down some path stairs that I have to be facing just the right way to get them to place how I want them Also, they wont form a corner when they are placed to make one. It would be really nice to be able to change the orientation of the block and also for it to make a corner.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Sparkle Kitti said:

I noticed when putting down some path stairs that I have to be facing just the right way to get them to place how I want them Also, they wont form a corner when they are placed to make one. It would be really nice to be able to change the orientation of the block and also for it to make a corner.

Or if this is too diffilcut to insert this function, maybe a corner item which I can craft and place where I want it with  rotation to use for every corner.

• Like 1

I would love to have stairs do their wonderful corner bit in VS.  I also feel as if we should go with it, so...   If a full block is say 2x2x2, a 1x1x2 would be an awesome standard addition, heck a 1x1x1 has uses.  In the same way that would be great, sloped blocks, and perhaps blocks larger than 2x2x2 also.  

When I play a 2x2x2 block building game, the chisel is GREAT.  However I'd like to see more Standards included in the base game.  When I do play these games, I think in terms of Legos, and most of these types of games miss it by a mile.  No limitations, more shapes and sizes please.

Edited by RapscallionGamer

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.