Game Discount Perhaps?

GeekTime

I've been watching the game for some time now and really looks interesting to play, but with the current price tag I am not 100% sure if I'll enjoy it much, I was wondering if there is not some discount on the game that can be run during this time we go through with the coronavirus, with that it can perhaps attract more people as well to try out the game?

Almost like a "steam" sale?

Edited by GeekTime

As much as we all love deals, and probably more so lately, I feel the need to let you know the following;

• This game is dirt cheap compared to other games out there.
  • The game is still expanding, has a roadmap with many things to come.
  • Like many of these games its also what you put into it.  For me, I could spend as little as a couple hours of enjoyment to feel like I got my moneys worth.
  • If you don't like it there is a very generous refund policy.  A purchase with no risk.

Hope you take the... I was gonna say leap, but its more of a roll over and reach for the remote control...

Edited by RapscallionGamer
  • Like 2

42 minutes ago, RapscallionGamer said:

As much as we all love deals, and probably more so lately, I feel the need to let you know the following;

• This game is dirt cheap compared to other games out there.
  • The game is still expanding, has a roadmap with many things to come.
  • Like many of these games its also what you put into it.  For me, I could spend as little as a couple hours of enjoyment to feel like I got my moneys worth.
  • If you don't like it there is a very generous refund policy.  A purchase with no risk.

Hope you take the... I was gonna say leap, but its more of a roll over and reach for the remote control...

Thanks, yea.. never really played these type of games, looks pretty cool... but I am not sure if I'll really like it, so I'll look into the refund policy then :)

3 minutes ago, Kai Effelsberg said:

If you're only a little into creative open world stuff and survival - this game will probably keep you attracted much longer than any AAA title, especially if you play online and meet new people to play and be creative with.

Thanks man, appreciate, yea been watching streams and youtube videos for some time now and looking pretty good honestly and been looking at the roadmap and some exciting things to come for the game.

47 minutes ago, Sparkle Kitti said:

🌸  I'm on the Mischief discord. I'm not always very active but lately I have been in the patron area  💖

you're missing out on a whole lotta nice screenshots and stuff then 😁 The Official Discord Server is full with veterans of the chisel.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.