ReignBov Posted July 26 Report Posted July 26 (edited) Spoiler Spoiler Edited July 26 by ReignBov 22 1
ReignBov Posted July 26 Author Report Posted July 26 idk how to post anything on forums, why are all my pictures out of order help :c 1
EnbyKaiju Posted July 26 Report Posted July 26 Welcome to the forums! And that's a damn fine looking church! I don't think I could go in without being struck by lightning, but I'm definitely appreciating all the work you put into it
Jose Alfredo Ramos Posted August 13 Report Posted August 13 Why is there a guillotine next to the church? 1
Dr_Thud Posted August 13 Report Posted August 13 WOW Did you chisel The guillotine or is it a mod it looks amazing and would love to have one in my world
Juicedgecko Posted August 29 Report Posted August 29 On 8/13/2026 at 8:01 PM, Jose Alfredo Ramos said: Why is there a guillotine next to the church? In case someone aint praying enough.
BlackMoonHowling Posted September 9 Report Posted September 9 That’s super cool! The stained glass is beautiful
heckhound Posted September 19 Report Posted September 19 Absolutely gorgeous! I was thinking of doing a church build myself and this is incredibly inspiring
Pitvipr Posted September 29 Report Posted September 29 love your chiseling and the beautiful stained glass! Really nice craftsmanship!
Recommended Posts