syradev Posted August 25 Report Posted August 25 This is my third base in my world that i share with my hubby. we've been working on this home for a long time and i finally feel like it's complete enough to share with everyone. 18 8 4
MoonyBeasty Posted August 26 Report Posted August 26 Ohhh NICE! You put a lot of care and attention into everything! Very cozy :3
Juicedgecko Posted August 26 Report Posted August 26 You call that hamble??? dude this is amazing best house i have seen in a while good job i love it. 1
Vintage Dylan Posted August 27 Report Posted August 27 This may be my favorite build I've seen yet - well done!
Graywolf Posted September 7 Report Posted September 7 Beautiful house and design, I'll never have an eye for build details like this. I'll always be a straight up survival builder with my square huts and boring designs.
Absolute Lambda Posted September 10 Report Posted September 10 Genuinely this vibes so much, I love looking at winter builds in general.
Jhoryn Posted September 10 Report Posted September 10 Love your kitchen, and that glass atrium. I'd spend all my time in there. I've never built anything quite that big, but I might have to incorporate an atrium in my next build. I never stay in one world long enough >.< My current playthrough, I'll just be lucky to have enough glass to make my house airtight before winter.
Recommended Posts