deadbearmeat Posted September 16 Report Posted September 16 Self explanatory. Partner said it'd be funny to post because I do this every time a temporal storm happens. Guide: Find a psychedelic mushroom Wait for temporal storm Find a safe location and eat the mushroom (you may need 2 to last the whole storm) Look up and turn Dave into a rainbow Congratulations, you have whimsy. Screenshots included for your pleasure. 2 1 1 1
Vratislav Posted September 17 Report Posted September 17 I approve this to be the only correct way to worship Dave. 2
Teh Pizza Lady Posted September 17 Report Posted September 17 I did that once. It was interesting. Now try getting drunk as a skunk, higher than a kite and sample a heavy temporal storm. That's where the fun really is. 3 1 1
AethyrnetTV Posted September 26 Report Posted September 26 Definitely trying this next time a storm happens..
Recommended Posts