knife + right click ?

Pfev

Hi everyone. I'd like to implement a game mechanics where blocks can be transformed using a knife+right click like for animal harvesting ( for example to transform a log into a debarked variant). I'd like to reuse code if possible but i can't locate the lines for that feature. Anyone has an idea?

On 9/12/2020 at 5:57 PM, Pfev said:

Hi everyone. I'd like to implement a game mechanics where blocks can be transformed using a knife+right click like for animal harvesting ( for example to transform a log into a debarked variant). I'd like to reuse code if possible but i can't locate the lines for that feature. Anyone has an idea?

Something like that been done in "immersion" ( different applications). Perhaps you could go look for code. + the mod had many texturing/graphic for debarked version.

I went through files, and the harvesting is in the knife code. Even the animation seems hard coded. I simply recoded a block behaviour. Debarking was just an example, i have other things in mind :D.

Edited by Pfev

On 9/14/2020 at 8:20 PM, Pfev said:

I went through files, and the harvesting is in the knife code. Even the animation seems hard coded. I simply recoded a block behaviour. Debarking was just an example, i have other things in mind :D.

Removing things from players is a lot more difficult.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.