Armor creation and durability

Torondor the Builder

Torondor’s questions of the day #3:

When creating armor that requires other armor as part of its base (chain requires leather jerkin, scale or plate requires chain, etc), does the base armor need to be undamaged with full durability?  
If not, how does the previously lost durability, say on my existing chain leggings, show up on my scale leggings created from those chain leggings?

1 hour ago, Torondor the Builder said:

When creating armor that requires other armor as part of its base (chain requires leather jerkin, scale or plate requires chain, etc), does the base armor need to be undamaged with full durability?  
If not, how does the previously lost durability, say on my existing chain leggings, show up on my scale leggings created from those chain leggings?

Currently you can use a damaged precursor armor to make a higher tier armor, and your new piece of armor will have 100% durability.  You essentially get the use of that precursor for free.   This will not be the case forever.  The armor crafting system as it is right now is not complete, and still has a lot of work to be done on it.  The first milestone was basically just to get something that works, for now.  The finer details and mechanics to be fleshed out later.

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.