Dive suits

AngryRob

• 3 weeks later...

Not only do i want dive suits for water, but now i want upgraded dive suits for lava. Think of the possibilities!! lava mining, deep lava exploration, ancient drifter cities submerged in lava, lava ruins, crazy, horrible things in lava with a suit that has limited time. 

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/6/2020 at 4:22 AM, AngryRob said:

Not only do i want dive suits for water, but now i want upgraded dive suits for lava. Think of the possibilities!! lava mining, deep lava exploration, ancient drifter cities submerged in lava, lava ruins, crazy, horrible things in lava with a suit that has limited time. 

While I do personally feel like this is a bit much, I will admit that for the lovecraftian horror elements of the game, some kind of magma related monstrosity could be potentially interesting. Though I'm not really sure a lava diving suit would be very fitting for the game.

Also, to add to the main suggestion of dive suits for water, I do think that dive suits would be good whenever drowning is implemented. That is, if there's anything to find that makes it worth getting one, of course.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.