Half trader, right down the middle!?!

Yvette Forty

Do you have the seed and which version are you playing on?

With the given coords it should be able for someone to look if it's maybe some corrupted worlddata in your save.
Wouldn't help you out but could give insights into the bugs origin, if it's not a corrupted save than it may be a bug in the process that generates the trader structures (maybe even any structure) and could quite likely happen in any seed to any player and needs fixing for everyone. If it's a corrupted save then i don't know if it'd be possible to fix.

Depending on what you normally do in this kind of game you could preserve it as a rare thing or if it isn't claimed by the trader you could get some blocks normally not attainable in survival. Maybe someone even knows how to fix it? I'd have an idea if it was Minecraft but i took a glance at the world data in VS and deleting and generating anew the affected chunks may be a bit more complicated here.

8 hours ago, Hal13 said:

Do you have the seed and which version are you playing on?

With the given coords it should be able for someone to look if it's maybe some corrupted worlddata in your save.
Wouldn't help you out but could give insights into the bugs origin, if it's not a corrupted save than it may be a bug in the process that generates the trader structures (maybe even any structure) and could quite likely happen in any seed to any player and needs fixing for everyone. If it's a corrupted save then i don't know if it'd be possible to fix.

Depending on what you normally do in this kind of game you could preserve it as a rare thing or if it isn't claimed by the trader you could get some blocks normally not attainable in survival. Maybe someone even knows how to fix it? I'd have an idea if it was Minecraft but i took a glance at the world data in VS and deleting and generating anew the affected chunks may be a bit more complicated here.

Seed:  1883546319

Version:  1.4.3

Unfortunately it is claimed by the trader.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.