Teleportation Network

DArkHekRoMaNT

On 9/4/2022 at 2:33 PM, Xarl said:

Not sure if I misunderstand something but the teleporter(s) are not working for me.

Found one at starting point, added a gear.

Fund some minutes ago another one. Added a gear to that one aswell.

Sigils starts to glow, but the only name that shows up is the name of the telepoter I am standing in.

Version used is 1.16.5

2022-09-04_13-26-18.png

Set SubNetworks to false in mod config

• 4 weeks later...

v1.8.0-pre.2 (unstable):
- Added map marker for teleport
- Added check for teleport exists on load
- Added restore stability command (/rst or /rst [player])
- Added new config system (check /cfg and .cfg), old configs will be reset to default
- Added import to WorldEdit command (/tpimp import)
- Removed update min teleport distance on client

• Like 1

v1.8.0-pre.3 (unstable):
- Added idle, active and player teleported sounds
- Added enity teleported particles (not work correctly on long distance teleports)
- Improved other particles
- Removed progress ring
- Fixed seal renderer during temporal effect
- Fixed .tpdlg target teleport position
- Fixed stability consumption not affected by StabilityTeleportMode
- Improved teleport cancel check
- Save config after edit

v1.8.0-pre.4 (unstable):
- Fixed shader crash

• Like 1

v1.8.0-pre.6 (unstable):
- Fixed resolving meta-spawners in tpimp pasteraw
- Added move to teleport by click on map in creative
- Save teleport frame when broken and render it in inventory
- Added own structure generator:
  - Teleport structures randomization (biom-dependent stone, random roofing, wood and more)
  - Generate base and pillars, if required
  - Faster than vanilla generator (checks minimum distance first, not during structure generation)
- Added new config options:
  - TeleportBuildProtected for teleport structure build protection mode (on, off or trader only)
  - BiomlessTeleports for generate only standart granite and aged wood teleports
  - DarknessMode for remove paper and metal lanterns from teleport structures

Edited by DArkHekRoMaNT
  • Like 1

v1.8.0-pre.7 (unstable):
- Added claim BuildOrBreak check for change frame
- Changed rename dialog to edit dialog
- Now you can also add note, change color and icon, pin teleport on the map or change the sort order via Shift + RMB on teleport block or RMB on the map icon
- All teleport properties except name are client-side and not synced with other players
- Name can only be changed if you have Use rights in claim (or you are in creative)
- In the teleport list, names are sorted alphabetically (+client sort order)
- Note is also displayed in hover text on the map and in the teleport list dialog
- Added client config option for default icon and color of normal teleport, and color of broken teleport
- Edit teleport dialog can be opened for broken teleport, but color will be ignored until repaired

Edited by DArkHekRoMaNT
  • Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 8/4/2022 at 3:24 PM, Arcitc Cuddlefish said:

So I'm having a problem using /tpimp paste. I use the list to get the names, type /tpimp paste normal (or whichever one I try) and it tells me that it can't import because the filepath is missing. Only thing I can find myself is that the filepath it gives ends in "TeleportationNetwork_v1.16" and the actual file there is "TeleportationNetwork_v1.16.5_v1.6.0.zip_6fbc17aa98f6"

I'm using an existing world so haven't tested generation yet, but I'm trying to spawn one using the command /tpimp paste name, tried using several name options from the list and keep getting the same error:

"Can't import
C:\Users\***\AppData\Roaming\VintagestoryData\Cache\unpack\TeleportationNetwork_(cuts off in chat box)
it does not exist.

Any idea what the issue could be?

I'm having the same issue as these two.  Can't spawn new portals and this error comes up when I try.

Thanks for the reply, forgot to check the mod page.
I am still having the error that teleporters seems not to be connected with each other.
I can´t choose a teleporter other than the one I am standing one.
Version is 1.6.0 for game version 1.16.5.
Subnetworks are set to false.

• 2 weeks later...

v1.8.0-rc.1:
- New simplify server-oriented teleport manager
- UI refactoring
- Subnetwork not working now (in progress)
- Added map marker for teleport
- Added check for teleport exists on load
- Added restore stability command (/rst or /rst [player])
- Added new config system (check /cfg and .cfg), old configs will be reset to default
- Added import to WorldEdit command (/tpimp import)
- Added idle, active and player teleported sounds
- Added enity teleported particles (not work correctly on long distance teleports)
- Added teleport glowing
- Removed progress ring
- Improved teleport particles
- Broken teleport not render seal now
- Fixed seal renderer during temporal effect
- Fixed .tpdlg target teleport position
- Fixed stability consumption not affected by StabilityTeleportMode
- Improved teleport cancel check
- Added tpimp pasteraw (not replace meta blocks)
- Added move to teleport by click on map in creative
- Save teleport frame when broken and render it in inventory
- Added own structure generator:
  - Teleport structures randomization (biom-dependent stone, random roofing, wood and more)
  - Generate base and pillars, if required
  - Faster than vanilla generator (checks minimum distance first, not during structure generation)
- Added new config options:
  - TeleportBuildProtected for teleport structure build protection mode (on, off or trader only)
  - BiomlessTeleports for generate only standart granite and aged wood teleports
  - DarknessMode for remove paper and metal lanterns from teleport structures
- Added claim BuildOrBreak check for change frame
- Changed rename dialog to edit dialog
- Now you can also add note, change color and icon, pin teleport on the map or change the sort order via Shift + RMB on teleport block or RMB on the map icon
- All teleport properties except name are client-side and not synced with other players
- Name can only be changed if you have Use rights in claim (or you are in creative)
- In the teleport list, names are sorted alphabetically (+client sort order)
- Note is also displayed in hover text on the map and in the teleport list dialog
- Added client config option for default icon and color of normal teleport, and color of broken teleport
- Edit teleport dialog can be opened for broken teleport, but color will be ignored until repaired

New since pre.7:
- Added config for disable special teleports
- Fixed tpimp command

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

broken, in 1.18.0-rc.6

check a aged crate, after removing mod, it was a? I'm guessing it might be a invalid block? 

updating blocks around teleport caused crash.

Game Version: v1.18.0-rc.6 (Unstable)
4/18/2023 4:30:35 PM: Critical error occurred in the following mod: tpnet@1.10.0
Loaded Mods: backpackpackplus@1.0.3, canmarket@0.2.2, moreclasses@1.2.5, moremolds@1.4.12, nightwatcher@1.4.0, primitivesurvival@3.1.5, game@1.18.0-rc.6, animalcages@2.1.1, carryon@1.0.0-rc.2, coinage@1.3.0, commonlib@2.0.3, electricity@0.0.8, petai@1.6.0, prospectorinfo@4.1.4, usefulstuff17@1.1.3, creative@1.18.0-rc.6, survival@1.18.0-rc.6, xlib@0.7.0-pre.3, playercorpse@1.7.1, tpnet@1.10.0, wolftaming@1.6.0, xskills@0.7.0-pre.5
System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
   at TeleportationNetwork.BlockTeleport.OnPickBlock(IWorldAccessor world, BlockPos pos) in TeleportationNetwork/Block/BlockTeleport.cs:line 186
   at Vintagestory.API.Common.Block.GetPlacedBlockName(IWorldAccessor world, BlockPos pos) in VintagestoryApi\Common\Collectible\Block\Block.cs:line 2060
   at Vintagestory.Client.NoObf.HudElementBlockAndEntityInfo.ComposeBlockInfoHud() in VintagestoryLib\Client\Systems\Gui\Huds\HudElementBlockAndEntityInfo.cs:line 56
   at Vintagestory.Client.NoObf.HudElementBlockAndEntityInfo.BlockInView() in VintagestoryLib\Client\Systems\Gui\Huds\HudElementBlockAndEntityInfo.cs:line 190
   at Vintagestory.Common.EventManager.TriggerGameTick(Int64 ellapsedMilliseconds, IWorldAccessor world) in VintagestoryLib\Common\EventManager.cs:line 84
   at Vintagestory.Client.NoObf.ClientMain.MainRenderLoop(Single dt) in VintagestoryLib\Client\ClientMain.cs:line 807
   at Vintagestory.Client.NoObf.ClientMain.MainGameLoop(Single deltaTime) in VintagestoryLib\Client\ClientMain.cs:line 709
   at Vintagestory.Client.GuiScreenRunningGame.RenderToPrimary(Single dt) in VintagestoryLib\Client\MainMenu\Screens\GuiScreenRunningGame.cs:line 163
   at Vintagestory.Client.ScreenManager.Render(Single dt) in VintagestoryLib\Client\ScreenManager.cs:line 681
   at Vintagestory.Client.ScreenManager.OnNewFrame(Single dt) in VintagestoryLib\Client\ScreenManager.cs:line 625
   at Vintagestory.Client.NoObf.ClientPlatformWindows.window_RenderFrame(Object sender, FrameEventArgs e) in VintagestoryLib\Client\ClientPlatform\GameWindow.cs:line 119
   at System.EventHandler`1.Invoke(Object sender, TEventArgs e)
   at OpenTK.GameWindow.RaiseRenderFrame(Double elapsed, Double& timestamp) in C:\Users\Nexrem\Desktop\transfer\opentk\src\OpenTK\GameWindow.cs:line 476
   at OpenTK.GameWindow.DispatchRenderFrame() in C:\Users\Nexrem\Desktop\transfer\opentk\src\OpenTK\GameWindow.cs:line 452
   at OpenTK.GameWindow.Run(Double updates_per_second, Double frames_per_second) in C:\Users\Nexrem\Desktop\transfer\opentk\src\OpenTK\GameWindow.cs:line 375
   at Vintagestory.Client.ClientProgram.Start(ClientProgramArgs args, String[] rawArgs)
   at Vintagestory.ClientNative.CrashReporter.Start(ThreadStart start) in VintagestoryLib\Client\ClientPlatform\ClientNative\CrashReporter.cs:line 93

• 1 month later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.