Copper bits/surface veins

ᴊʀʟ𝟙𝟘𝟙

9 hours ago, JRL101 said:

or should i dig deeper?

This, mostly.

While it's not uncommon to have the copper generate right under the dirt layer, it doesn't have to. It can generate as deep as the tenth rock block down. Meaning, if you dig straight down for twelve blocks (three dirt and nine stone) you should see it. If you don't, perhaps you missed the disc; try a different location a few blocks away. Ideally you would try to find the middle between all the nugget rocks you found up top.

• Like 1

On 1/14/2021 at 4:03 PM, Streetwind said:

This, mostly.

While it's not uncommon to have the copper generate right under the dirt layer, it doesn't have to. It can generate as deep as the tenth rock block down. Meaning, if you dig straight down for twelve blocks (three dirt and nine stone) you should see it. If you don't, perhaps you missed the disc; try a different location a few blocks away. Ideally you would try to find the middle between all the nugget rocks you found up top.

Thanks i'll give that a try, i've been digging roughly in a 9x9 under the nugget locations. The ones that have been missing veins are ones that seem to have the fewest surface bits.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.