Biome changed colors from bright green to brownish.

agon1zr

Hello!

I'm just curious about how some biome mechanics work. I was in a multiplayer server and I traveled a long while to find a nice green spot where the colors were nice and saturated. The server seemed to shut down for a moment late ant night for only a few seconds, but when I logged back in, the entire area around me had turned to that sepia brown color. Is anyone able to weigh in on why this may have happened?

Maybe the length of the months was changed? We had this once on a server and one moment I was running on a sunny summer field, then I got kicked off the server, and when I got back on the server just a few moments later, it was dark, snowing and late autumn. :P Biome colors can change quite a bit over seasons, so if it's another month now on the server, that might be the reason.

It's a fully-fledged season simulation, including latitude. Yes, that means that being in a polar area has lower temperatures, longer days in summer (up to midnight sun) and shorter days in winter (up to permanent night), and a chance to see auroras. Additionally, there are both northern and southern hemispheres, just like IRL.

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.