New scythe ?

DrEngine

45 minutes ago, Streetwind said:

You need to target something it can cut. It will then cause neighboring valid targets to also break. But you cannot for example aim at the empty ground in the middle of grass. Empty ground cannot be cut, and thus the scythe does nothing. You must aim at the grass itself.

I know it. Of course. I speak about strange behaviour. Scythe is relatively slow, reacts slowly, it's weird. All when targeting valid target. I feel the previous model was better,

• 1 month later...

The behaviour of the new scythe is simple terrible. I aim at the grass block (of course, please don't tell me I have to aim at grass block, it's obvious I should and I do it !), I hold mouse button, the scythe swings but no any grass is cut. This repeats in pattern: cut ok - cut ok - no cut... or similar. Absolutly terrible. Whole advantage of scythe is lost. Use of knife is more effective.

I tried once, it was made out of copper so it was quickly consummed, of course, and then I realized that I'm cutting grass for the animals with crappy stone knifes, and harvesting crops with hands. So ... I guess that globally, it was not worth the try 😁

Same ending with the shears.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.