A possible alternative to the crafting grid

Erik

On 3.4.2018 at 7:51 PM, Tyron said:

I once suggested a sort of combination crafting inside a GUI to @Saraty, but now I can no longer get it out of her head and go gui less instead D:
We'll probably need the combined effort of the community to convince saraty that gui less crafting is superior to gui crafting ^_^

Admittedly, gui less crafting is a challenge, because, to have it somewhat believable, it probably requires you to replace one generic crafting mechanic with several specific ones. 

I would rather like to see less "in world crafting", if there won't be any way to automate it. The problem with in world crafting usually is, while it is cool and all, that crafting few items takes a lot of time, recipes are hard to remember and stack crafting (crafting huge quantities at an instant) is impossible. For me, this makes automation necessary, which may be a good thing, but not everybody may like it.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived