Lanterns aren't craftable

Mal

Welcome to the forums! :)

Are those just regular glass panes, or colored ones?

Does it work if you do /gamemode 2 and take some glass panes out of the creative menu to use in the recipe?

Does it work if you use clear quartz crystals (not the regular ones)?

Is it a pristine copper plate, or have you mucked around with it on an anvil?

Are you running mods?

5 minutes ago, Streetwind said:

Welcome to the forums! :)

Are those just regular glass panes, or colored ones?

Does it work if you do /gamemode 2 and take some glass panes out of the creative menu to use in the recipe?

Does it work if you use clear quartz crystals (not the regular ones)?

Is it a pristine copper plate, or have you mucked around with it on an anvil?

Are you running mods?

I don't have any mods since I'm kinda new to the game. They're quartz glass slabs and the copper plates are ones I made on the anvil with copper bars. I haven't tried with clear quartz crystals yet since I only have one. I'll go find some and give that and creative a try.

12 minutes ago, Mal said:

I don't have any mods since I'm kinda new to the game. They're quartz glass slabs and the copper plates are ones I made on the anvil with copper bars. I haven't tried with clear quartz crystals yet since I only have one. I'll go find some and give that and creative a try.

I went into creative to get some glass and it worked. I'm guessing it's because I was trying with quartz glass instead of glass I baked. So it was user error not a bug.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.