crushing Lime and Borax with a hammer PROBLEM

Robert Bogucki

maybe was a topic before but i can't find

i want start leather working but i can't crush borax or even shells with a hammer. bones too

but no problems with copper ore

Do I need any skills like with arrows processing ? Or maybe is problem with mod? I have only: Xandu XSkills and XLib

thanks for any help because i stack

As the wiki is maintained entirely by volunteers on a whenever-they-feel-like-it basis, you may encounter outdated information, missing pages, or even certain common misconceptions on there. ;)

It's still a great resource, but it probably shouldn't be your only resource. The ingame handbook, for instance, will mention that powdered borax is "created by grinding: borax", and borax mentions that it "grinds into: powdered borax". ...Which, I admit, isn't supremely helpful to a first-timer either :P But it does give an indication that this step probably doesn't involve hitting things with a hammer. Also, searching for "grinding" in the handbook will pull up the guide entry for mechanical power, which does mention the quern.

Which, by the way, also works without a mechanical power source. The handbook isn't very clear on that either.

...There are many places where the documentation could be improved... 😓

Edited by Streetwind
Typo

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.