Animals appearing in animal pen.

Choosingzero

No no new baby animals btw, but recently ive built a pen for Sheep and Pigs and for some reason I've noticed that when i leave and come back occasionally a new pig or sheep will appear in their respective pen. So far a ram and a female sheep has appeared in the sheep pin with two pigs appearing in the pig pen. Not sure if it has something to do with the trough or what but its a bit weird. 

Yeah animals can some times spawn very weirdly. I've at one point had a sow and two piglets spawn inside my house. The floor was pine wood planks and the house had doors and all. And they spawned inside anyway. So... Not sure if it's related but that happened. I also some times get rabbits spawning inside my farm, even when it's fenced in.
THen someone on discord suggested they might be pressing up against the fence walls and when you exit and enter that chunk again, it loads up, and the rabbits get pushed through the fence. It's just a theory, but maybe something to help explain what's going on.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.