Can't Purchase Game

WillRanger10

So I tried to purchase the game on the website, multiple times, and every time I do, it says "There was an error processing the payment. Please try a different payment method or contact us for assistance." I have tried multiple times throughout the day, with the same results. I used the support system on the website and 10hrs later have not had a response, (which is fine I'm sure they're busy) so I am making this post. My internet was fine for every attempted purchase, and I tried at different times of the day, incase the issue was the site having a lot of traffic.  Anyone know what the problem is?

• Sad 1

• 2 weeks later...

The bank is declining the transaction. Cards sometimes get denied when making purchases from our site. If you still would like to purchase the game, consider signing up with Paypal and adding the card there. The game is also available from itch.io and the humble store which may accept your card. Thank you for your interest in our game!

• Wolf Bait 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.