More intense weather events

Sengorn_Leopard

I would like to see heavier storms. The clouds approach black in color, rain becomes louder, and fog greatly obscures viewing distance to mimic heavy downpour. Lightning would become more frequent; perhaps just the thunder component if one is worried about triggering epilepsy. I would also like to see the rain sound become heavier and lighter in waves as is common in real storms where wind gusts affect the downpour. I would also like to see stormclouds approach like you often see on the plains of the USA; a great wall of a cloud sweeping across the land with a white fluffy top and dark bottom. 

Perhaps if such a strong storm appeared sticks would generate on the ground near trees; and perhaps add a new form of sticks on the ground that have 'leaves' on them to mimic storm damage. (when broken would just provide a stick"

I know I'm asking for a lot in terms of work; but this type of weather event would scare me in game, and provide quite a thrill.

• Like 8

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.