Wolf pubs

Killeregon

The Radioman03 (a great Youtuber, you should watch him^^) told me that there is a trader who deals in wolf pubs and since my game region is absolutely wolf infestet (i already burned a part of the woodland down :D  ) i always have wolf pub orphans running around. So i caught one in my farming area and tried to catch or tame it. Didn´t work out. 

So is or will there be a way to tame or catch pubs? It gives me a shever killing these cuddly pubs...

5 hours ago, Killeregon said:

So is or will there be a way to tame or catch pubs? It gives me a shever killing these cuddly pubs...

Eventually, yes.  You'll be able to capture and tame them.   Not yet though.   Currently the only way to actually possess a wolf pup in your inventory is to buy one from another trader.  And if you ever release that purchased wolf pup into the world, you won't be able to pick it up again. And it'll grow into a wolf that wants to kill you, like normal pups do.

• Like 2

Freaking language, man, ya mix up one little letter and it throws off the whole meaning. I've done worse, though, a gif meant for my wife was sent to my mom instead. Now you talk about embarrassing, lol. But Wolf Pub; that sounds fun. The owner could create a signature cocktail and call it something like..... The Wolfbite, or something like that. Then they could use t shirts to advertise the cocktail, something like..... "I got bit at The Wolf Pub". Part of the bar could have something like a little nature scene with a stuffed grizzly or two. I don't drink much anymore, but I'd go there once. 

Edited by Ryan Thomas
  • Haha 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.