Human-Like Skin Tones for Seraphs

Yew

lol.thumb.png.3c52dcaa079d7123db6179091c0c283f.png

!Greetings Vintarians!

Because of boredom and curiosity in the modding process, I decided to use some pictures of my friends and design new skin textures for the player to make them look more like humans.

I think it turned out fairly well. I have posted the mod here if you're interested in using it. 

Since all it does is change some textures, it should work client side.

image.png.718de3ac710baac25f904a33fa27a018.png

Any feedback and/or cool screenshots is appreciated!

Edited by Yew
Colours umu
  • Like 3

Spoiler

In V0.0.3, Eyebrows and Eyelashes darkened to more accurately reflect human hair and for visibility.
Alas, Lips share texturing with Eyelashes and Brows, so I couldn't make them flush/pinkish. Well, it's probably possible, but eh.

This means that the pictures are slightly outdated, as I really don't feel like doing another photoshoot.
If you like the old 'brows n' 'lashes, just download V0.0.2.

Edited by Yew
V0.0.3 Disclaimer

• 3 months later...
  • 8 months later...
21 hours ago, NovaStar13 said:

This mod is awesome, might I suggest that maybe for the lighter coloured skins having the lips, eyebrows and eyelashes a darker colour? Similar to the dark skin colours. The light ones are a little hard to see, but otherwise great mod!

I was debating if I should bother trying to get the eyebrows, eyelashes, and lips to be more proper colors. Ideally, they would match the hair, but it may be beyond the scope of a simple texture mod. Although since you're the first person to mention it, I might as well give it a try after I finish up my other mod.

Edit: Donezo

Edited by Yew
To convey that I updated the mod.
  • Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.