From Golden Combs (1.16-1.18) Apiculture Mod

Vinter Nacht

On 11/27/2023 at 10:58 AM, Vinter Nacht said:

Thank you for this.  This is a very specific error that I immediately was able to reproduce. I'll get on fixing it immediately.

you're welcome i suppose, i must confess though that the langstroths just feel extremely tedious over actually fun.

the liner system and stuff just feels overcomplicated and expensive

the stacking and etc only taking the backpack slots get annoying real fast.

i litterally ended up throwing like 24 full langstroths out the window because of that one bug, after the god awefull amount of effort and resources i put into it

14 hours ago, Dorai Yu said:

you're welcome i suppose, i must confess though that the langstroths just feel extremely tedious over actually fun.

That's the point lol

22 hours ago, Dorai Yu said:

i litterally ended up throwing like 24 full langstroths out the window because of that one bug, after the god awefull amount of effort and resources i put into it

That could certainly make for a substandard experience; I understand why you would have found it less than rewarding. The mod is specifically tailored to a certain type of game play and player.  Sorry it isn't to your tastes!

• 1 month later...
On 11/29/2023 at 4:44 PM, Vinter Nacht said:

That could certainly make for a substandard experience; I understand why you would have found it less than rewarding. The mod is specifically tailored to a certain type of game play and player.  Sorry it isn't to your tastes!

would it be possible to create a simple recipe solution for some of the things... instead of all the individual steps? Maybe make the recipies a little more expensive in replacement for ease of use...?

16 hours ago, Plato Platypus said:

would it be possible to create a simple recipe solution for some of the things... instead of all the individual steps? Maybe make the recipies a little more expensive in replacement for ease of use...?

Not something I'll be doing, I'm afraid.  It's out of spec for the mods design.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

How do you harvest a langstroth hive without it resetting the bees to poor population and searching for flowers? Because to harvest the box with frames you have to take the top "house" part off which resets the hive. thanks

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/9/2024 at 5:06 PM, Justin Kays said:

How do you harvest a langstroth hive without it resetting the bees to poor population and searching for flowers? Because to harvest the box with frames you have to take the top "house" part off which resets the hive. thanks

You don't, sadly. My hives are still based on the vanilla skeps, and that's just how they work. I hope to fix that in an update someday.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.