cyabatta

24 minutes ago, Tyron said:

Hi @cyabatta, there is currently no demo, but it would be no problem for me to refund your purchase if your game does not work on your PC ?

So, to have a idea about graphics, i seen from some videos that the graphic, i think, it's most detailed and heavy, but it's programmed in C# then it could work better, idk, let me know something. PS:  if i wrote any grammatical errors excuse me but i'm italian and i'm studying english

• Like 1

There are low quality graphics settings that lets you play the game on old or slower Hardware. If Minecraft works for you, then Vintage Story also will work for you

Official System requirements are listed here: https://www.vintagestory.at/sysrequirements/

You can also tell me your graphics card, ram and cpu model and I can tell you if it will run well or not.

16 minutes ago, Tyron said:

There are low quality graphics settings that lets you play the game on old or slower Hardware. If Minecraft works for you, then Vintage Story also will work for you

Official System requirements are listed here: https://www.vintagestory.at/sysrequirements/

You can also tell me your graphics card, ram and cpu model and I can tell you if it will run well or not.

Minecraft works for me whitout optifine at least 30 fps, i've a potato pc;  I've a AMD E-1 6010 APU whit AMD Radeon R2 Graphics, 4 GB RAM and 64-bit system (Windows 8.1). Tell me something

• 4 months later...

I ve tested this game on an nvidia 250M graphics card and it worked for me, but i had to set the factor to 25 or was it 50. on the other computer i ve a nvidia 980 and there i ve no problem with the graphics card and higher resolutions about 1920x1080 - but 75 is a better factor for smoothing playing the game. so well thats my suggestions to this topic.

a DEMO version of vintage story would be fine, but when i get the costs refunded its also a good deal.

Edited by Peter Siederer
  • Thanks 1

• 3 years later...

If you want your game to have more public adoption you probably should work on a demo, even a timed no save demo (or pull a page from the other craft and make a demo mini world). And with μsoft poised to drop millions of customers due to μsoft account requirements, this is the time to do that. I am one of those getting off of the other craft sinking ship and looking for an alternative for myself and my family. This looks great, but until you flex a little more, I will not be jumping over to your platform. I got burned once, all of us leaving the other craft have been burned. Take that into consideration. 

Edited by wanderling

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.