Friend Farming

On 12/9/2021 at 5:33 PM, ArZog Magescales said:

That can be arranged 😂

Pro tip -- don't plant 'em too deep.

That looks like a big ruins. Apart from theatres or stadia or whatever those square things are, I don't think I've seen anything like it. 

Edited by Stephan Jerde
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, Stephan Jerde said:

Pro tip -- don't plant 'em too deep.

That looks like a big ruins. Apart from theatres or stadia or whatever those square things are, I don't think I've seen anything like it. 

The house and walls are built from the part of several surrounding ruins we took apart and used to build from, but it was all build upon a large sqaure ruin. Sorry for the confusion.

Oh, I wasn't confused. I thought it was most likely just materials from some other site or sites repurposed. Although I was kind of hoping that maybe there was something like that somewhere. I've run into some really big, I don't know, churches, for lack of a better guess of what they might have been, and rebuilt them trying to remain faithful to what the original building might have looked like. Was just thinking I might need to do some more exploring to see what else I might not have seen. But maybe I have seen most of the ruins types out there.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.