Messing around with world edit/magic wand.

DX65

16 hours ago, DX65 said:

The water thing is still being weird not sure how to fix, placing blocks on it doesn't make it go away or contain it.

But I got new work area made small grassy areas inside the golden orb. Here's my progress report. Sadly having issues with QPtech's new mod which is disappointment to me. Not sure how to deal with it. And I really don't want to uninstall everything.

New map view. And few other photos of inside the gold orb. Its more of beginning stages of a garden.

2022-03-22_10-48-51.png

2022-03-22_11-04-49.png

2022-03-22_11-05-22.png

2022-03-22_11-48-43.png

The waterfall by the way in back of my hillside green domeshaped house leads to this really deep waterhole that I don't know how it happen but its sorta spooky, thought maybe it could hidden mine. The water going down is almost like thick mist or fog on my computer and I can't see much other than its really deep. Inside the domeshaped house turned out to be very interesting shaped its really deep, has sorta lush cave feel except I don't got a lot planted yet.

Weird thing but inside is same waterfall, its enclose not sure how it happen its like a entire other space but magical and vast inside a tiny box and I am afraid to mess with it. I will post images of inside the green domeshaped cave house. I added grassy top recently to it. Trying to figure out how to build abridge area with colorwheel inside where the studio is.

Edited by DX65

Inside the golden orb its a consistent 31 c no matter how low I am inside the orb. I really wish there was away to lower temperature. Outside its 5 degrees cooler. Some spots even in same location depending on y axis it can be 6 or 16. I am not sure where to plant gardens. I am not sure if it matters in creative world or not.

But advise would be nice if anyone has time for sharing that info.

Edited by DX65

29 minutes ago, l33tmaan said:

You probably have, the limit isn't terribly large. Try deleting some old files or uploading .jpgs instead of .pngs.

Thanks I will do that. I kept getting messages saying I have exceeding 300 to 400,000 kb limit. I hadn't thought of that. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.