Different playstyles

Roaming Fish

One day I would like to see different playstyles in the game, like a medieval fantasy setting where there is a king, nobles, merchants and peasants, that sort of thing. Something like a basic territory outline that shows up around player settlements on the map. And the trade routes using that territory as a marker to follow, alongside localized markets connecting to the larger trade route market with how many days away it is. Affecting the general growth of a settlement and promoting more to trade along this route or even promoting others to banditry, setting up camps and outposts to raid the route.

Now this would make players to fortify their homes and village with stronger or higher walls, even going as far to create a town militia. People like safety, so maybe new players will gather around these fortified villages putting further strain on the local resources so the village will have to clear out the bandits or grow the village. Now this is just me but when people make walls, I want to make siege weapons! Bringing my catapult to bring down the wall and raze the buildings for loot. Going back to my old post, Me and my friends want to being able to become a great horde of nomads razing and having tributaries giving us silver and gold for ,"Protection." Ok I'm rambling this is the end of the topic.

To sum it up, I wish to see different playstyles where I can be a pirate with my mates sailing the seven seas. 

Screenshot_457.png

11 hours ago, Roaming Fish said:

One day I would like to see different playstyles in the game, like a medieval fantasy setting where there is a king, nobles, merchants and peasants, that sort of thing. Something like a basic territory outline that shows up around player settlements on the map. And the trade routes using that territory as a marker to follow, alongside localized markets connecting to the larger trade route market with how many days away it is. Affecting the general growth of a settlement and promoting more to trade along this route or even promoting others to banditry, setting up camps and outposts to raid the route.

Now this would make players to fortify their homes and village with stronger or higher walls, even going as far to create a town militia. People like safety, so maybe new players will gather around these fortified villages putting further strain on the local resources so the village will have to clear out the bandits or grow the village. Now this is just me but when people make walls, I want to make siege weapons! Bringing my catapult to bring down the wall and raze the buildings for loot. Going back to my old post, Me and my friends want to being able to become a great horde of nomads razing and having tributaries giving us silver and gold for ,"Protection." Ok I'm rambling this is the end of the topic.

To sum it up, I wish to see different playstyles where I can be a pirate with my mates sailing the seven seas. 

Screenshot_457.png

There are multiplayer rpgs with this game that are modded in such away for that type of play. I forgot the name of one similar I just read about. Its not my personal playstyle but there is modded rpg multiplayers out there. One I read about had complex lore, rpg element sorta similar. I just can't remember the name of it this morning.

But that being said if you have ability to do so I think you can mod anything you want if you know how.

Personally I don't know how but I have my own gaming preferences and daydreams of how I want to play. I can dream, I can make what I can and hope there are modders out there who can help out in future who can add different options to others and myself in the future.

If I had more money so whatever money I had was just a tool, I could pay someone to program and build whatever game mechanics I wanted. Sadly that isn't a option for me.

Edited by DX65

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.