Where is v1.9?

Tyron

Dear fellow Followers,

0-heldlantern.png.bec60fbf250f504969175ed46ba9bb28.pngI should probably post a bit more often here.

The Development of the game is still (almost) as active as ever with some small short breaks here and there. Purely due to convenience I have been posting most updates on our official discord chat server. There are even some pre-release versions of v1.9 available for download.

What I also posted there was a small brain snapshot: As much as I want to complete v1.9 as soon as possible myself and it bugs me immensely that the update takes so long, no crunch time was able to remedy that, and only burned me out in the end. So I took a 2 day break and continue at a normal pace again, which means v1.9 will come out "when its done". There's some things where I can't just take shortcuts without compromising the overall quality of the experience. It'll have to take as long as it takes. That being said though, there is very few features left to be added and mostly gameplay balancing and bug fixing remains to be tackled. 

Thanks for your patience,
  Tyron

View full record

Thank you for updating us here on the forums!

It seems to be a smaller community here but I, for one, greatly appreciate the progress update. I'm fairly new to the game/forums here, but quite familiar with TFC/minecraft and I only wish I found out about this gem of game sooner! It really is one of the better voxel sandbox survival games out there. It really feels like a passion project much like TFC. I very much like the focus on gamifying early stone-age and bronze-age survival rather than the rush to future tech that many MC mods have taken. Not that there is anything wrong with that, it's just nice to see something a bit different.

Anyways, I just want to thank you and the others working on this game for all of the effort clearly put in thus far. I think the "It will be done when it's done" approach is the best possible approach for delivering a great game to the masses. So please, take all the time you need. As long as progress is being made I don't mind waiting as long as necessary. Its always worth it in the end. There's a ridiculous amount of variables to plan around in games like these and I can only imagine the time it takes to ensure all of the possible kinks are ironed out, let alone polishing things to a shine. So again, thank you! I look forward to seeing where things go from here and I hope that more people find this game so it gets at least a portion of the recognition and attention that it so deserves:)

• Amazing! 1
  • Thanks 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.