My various QoL suggestions.

ThreeHeadedDingo

I've done it, I made my own thread of all the things I've always wanted to see happen. A lot of them are QoL changes that I feel will get lost in the Discord shuffle and I would not like to repeat, so I'm compiling them here hoping they'll be seen and considered.

• Option in Settings for conversion of temperatures from Celsius to Fahrenheit, for the terminally American among us. We don't learn to commit this conversion to memory in the US, so this makes various aspects of the game a bit fuzzy, like knowing what a good temperature is to bring an oven up to, whether our body temperature is in a normal range or not, and so on. This could just be a localization update where the displayed number is what is altered, no actual underlying numbers would need to be changed.
  • I would like there to be text in the tooltip of clothing to specify what clothing slot it occupies - this is especially to differentiate between shirts and outerwear before committing to buying/crafting something, as it's not always obvious what slot a clothing item belongs to.
  • Currently, you cannot seal and age fruit juices into wines if the amount has a decimal. This is more annoying because when juicing 10 liters of something, you frequently get slightly less than 10 liters (so I often only juice 5 liters at a time, which works reliably). Even that bug aside, it would be better if non-integer amounts of juice were sealable.
  • Double doors are very odd to place sometimes, often fighting to get the knobs together. I wanted to suggest a new crafting recipe where you place 2 doors side by side in the crafting window, and create a "double doors" item that you can place that effectively just properly places double doors in one easy click. I got this idea from the trunk recipe.
  • When left-click dragging a stack of items across slots in the crafting window in MP, server lag can mess it up unless you do it very slowly. Unsure of how to do it, but would like to see this responsive client-side when done quickly.
Edited by ThreeHeadedDingo
  • Like 4

* Option in Settings for conversion of temperatures from Celsius to Fahrenheit

I'm pleased it's in Celsius. Finally! Something for the rest of the world!
But yeah, sure, this seems harmless, why not?

*  I would like there to be text in the tooltip of clothing to specify what clothing slot it occupies - this is especially to differentiate between shirts and outerwear before committing to buying/crafting something, as it's not always obvious what slot a clothing item belongs to.

Yes please! Strong support.

• Like 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.