Food Ideas!

Modern Anubis

Cooking is one of my favorite parts of The game. it gives you something to do at night when all the spooky stuff is around.

I had the idea of cooking Stuffed vegetables like bell peppers an d pumpkins. I could totally see cooking things wholly in a pumpkin. Oh and also saw that several cultures would cook by putting their pot on hot charcoal before putting more hot charcoal atop it, I thought it was really cool when I watched an Ancient recipes with Sohla video where they used dough to seal the pot to cook the biryani. I'm sure there's tons of other ideas and Id love to hear yours!

Have you checked out the various mods, that add more recipes?

And not really something new or exciting, but I'd love to be able to cook a single piece of meat, vegetable etc. in a cooking pot. Just for convenience sake, so I don't have to take it off all the time to have a snack.

Ginger, Herbs (we have herbs by mods, but please - made them necessary. And what about a new trader/shamane... Player should also get illness, rabbies, malaria etc. but there are some cure from the medic-trader/shamane or nature. You will pay like by a trader, in rusty gears for medical aid/illness or just for herbs etc.

Edited by RobinHood

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.