question about purchasing

qvexxx

Hello everyone. I am live in Russia and today my friend opened the pirated version of game and he saw some page like: "stop war in Ukraine". If I buy Vintage Story will i have this message too?? And one more question. How will I influence on world situation if I and so much Russian players are not adult?) So it's all what I wanted to ask. Thank you.

on a screen my friend situation

изображение_2022-06-27_003901088.png

That seems to be something pirated-version-only, never saw it in the normal version, though it might be related to having the game set to the russian language or only be visible on the login screen, which you'll not see every time you'll open the not-pirated-client, too...

Even if not, it could just be a reminder that, no matter what state propaganda may say, the war is going on still...

• Like 1

22 hours ago, qvexxx said:

Hello everyone. I am live in Russia and today my friend opened the pirated version of game and he saw some page like: "stop war in Ukraine". If I buy Vintage Story will i have this message too?? And one more question. How will I influence on world situation if I and so much Russian players are not adult?) So it's all what I wanted to ask. Thank you.

on a screen my friend situation

изображение_2022-06-27_003901088.png

so if I buy official version, the authorization will working normally?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.