Greenhouse Fruit Trees

Sona

So with how limited greenhouse sizes are, is there any optimal use for fruit trees inside them after they're venerated? I was thinking this might be the optimal design for a multipurpose greenhouse. On a second note, is there any way to put colder trees in a hotter climate and have them survive? I understand you simply put hot trees in a greenhouse to survive (if the winter even inside doesn't kill them though), but how about the colder trees in more temperate areas?

image.thumb.png.b4b0f9d48a450b4d8c3f37522ad0f455.png

• Like 1

On 8/4/2022 at 1:50 PM, Dawning said:

I didn't know that greenhouses even worked for fruit trees. I thought it was just crops. As far as I know, as soon as it dips over or above the max temperatures, it dies. There's no interior for fruit trees.

I need to do more testing on creative, but I'm pretty sure they don't deleaf during the winter in a greenhouse. Whether or not this means you can have yearly fruit, I need to see.

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.