Delay for picking up items I dropped deliberately

Felina2204

Hello all :)

I just started playing with my boyfriend and we're amazed by the game.

I hope I'm at the right place and I couldn't find the topic already in here. I would like an option or the feature for items I dropped to be delayed before I pick them up again. It is a bit strenious to give items to another player if I constantly pick them up again. What do you think about that?

Have a nice day!

I didn't say it's impossible, but imagine you are hunting or fighting and pursuing an enemy or prey and your ally is out of arrows following you. You want to drop some of yours because your ally is already following you, so you open your inventory and drop half your stack as fast as you can. But you cannot continue running right away because in the flurry of activity you stopped in front of a little hill, where you have to jump upwards one block and pick them right back up.

Even if it's hardcoded, it should be possible to distinguish between - let's say - loot and dropped items and add a flag or something. I don't say it is absolutely necessary, just nice to have.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.