A Culinary Artillery 1.1.4

l33tmaan

When I start my .net4 version server with the .net4 version of this mod it throws an error when initially trying to load the mod yet when I connect to the server everything seems to be there when I jump into creative mode. Strange. Here is the error if you're curious:

19.7.2023 15:04:37 [Error] [aculinaryartillery] An exception was thrown when trying to start the mod:
HarmonyLib.HarmonyException: Patching exception in method null ---> System.ArgumentException: Undefined target method for patch method static System.Boolean ACulinaryArtillery.DisplayPatches::displayFix(Vintagestory.API.Common.ItemStack stack, Vintagestory.GameContent.BlockEntityDisplay __instance, Vintagestory.API.Client.MeshData& __result)
   at HarmonyLib.PatchClassProcessor.PatchWithAttributes(MethodBase& lastOriginal)
   at HarmonyLib.PatchClassProcessor.Patch()
   --- End of inner exception stack trace ---
   at HarmonyLib.PatchClassProcessor.ReportException(Exception exception, MethodBase original)
   at HarmonyLib.PatchClassProcessor.Patch()
   at HarmonyLib.CollectionExtensions.Do[T](IEnumerable`1 sequence, Action`1 action)
   at Vintagestory.Common.ModLoader.TryRunModPhase(Mod mod, ModSystem system, ICoreAPI api, ModRunPhase phase) in C:\Users\Tyron\Documents\vintagestory\game\VintagestoryLib\Common\API\ModLoader.cs:line 621
19.7.2023 15:04:37 [Error] Failed to run mod phase Start for mod ACulinaryArtillery.ACulinaryArtillery

• 2 weeks later...

I think at this point we should be treating the net7 as an experimental preview... They still haven't done a .NET7 build for 1.18.7 (which itself fixes some things of note), and several other major mods don't have NET7 regardless.

It'd be really great if we could get a backport update for NET4 compatibility that addresses some of the major issues found since the switchover

18 hours ago, Catobserver said:

I think at this point we should be treating the net7 as an experimental preview... They still haven't done a .NET7 build for 1.18.7 (which itself fixes some things of note), and several other major mods don't have NET7 regardless.

It'd be really great if we could get a backport update for NET4 compatibility that addresses some of the major issues found since the switchover

You will not get one. Sorry! At least the latest VS update is net 7.

18 hours ago, Catobserver said:

Fortunately, you can. Just go to github, make a fork, and then build it to your specifications. 

2 hours ago, l33tmaan said:

You will not get one. Sorry! At least the latest VS update is net 7.

Saw that today. Still out of luck until more mods get net7 compatibility. Oh well.

About the ACulinaryArtillery.DisplayPatches::displayFix exception : does that break anything in a blocking way or is it just failing to patch compatibility for a mod I'm probably not using? I already made a local edit of EF 1.6.6 since most of the issues there could be json adjusted, still no idea what the startup exception with Artillery is and whether it's ignorable or not

On 7/31/2023 at 2:58 PM, Catobserver said:

Saw that today. Still out of luck until more mods get net7 compatibility. Oh well.

About the ACulinaryArtillery.DisplayPatches::displayFix exception : does that break anything in a blocking way or is it just failing to patch compatibility for a mod I'm probably not using? I already made a local edit of EF 1.6.6 since most of the issues there could be json adjusted, still no idea what the startup exception with Artillery is and whether it's ignorable or not

No, that's just a visual big. It shouldn't cause any actual crashing, just a lot of annoyance on my end.

3 hours ago, GIGAN said:

i dont know if this is just a me problem but non of the A Culinary Artillery items show up in game. am i missing something? 

Are you on a net 7 version of Vintage Story?

EDIT: Please disregard this post, i was mistaken in my thinking that 1.18.7 was the stable version for .net7 and mistakenly updated. 

Just updated my server from the .net7 1.18.6 experimental build to the latest stable 1.18.7 (for .net7) and I am seeing missing items like others have described. Tried picking up my mixing bowl to see if putting it back down would fix it (there was a big white block with a question mark in its place) and after it broke it just disappeared from the game.

Another example of this is in the attached image of my missing spile mold. 

From my server-main log file:

7.8.2023 14:11:47 [Error] [aculinaryartillery] An exception was thrown when trying to load assembly:
System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not load file or assembly 'System.Runtime, Version=7.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.
File name: 'System.Runtime, Version=7.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a'
   at System.ModuleHandle.ResolveType(RuntimeModule module, Int32 typeToken, IntPtr* typeInstArgs, Int32 typeInstCount, IntPtr* methodInstArgs, Int32 methodInstCount, ObjectHandleOnStack type)
   at System.ModuleHandle.ResolveTypeHandleInternal(RuntimeModule module, Int32 typeToken, RuntimeTypeHandle[] typeInstantiationContext, RuntimeTypeHandle[] methodInstantiationContext)
   at System.Reflection.RuntimeModule.ResolveType(Int32 metadataToken, Type[] genericTypeArguments, Type[] genericMethodArguments)
   at System.Reflection.CustomAttribute.FilterCustomAttributeRecord(CustomAttributeRecord caRecord, MetadataImport scope, Assembly& lastAptcaOkAssembly, RuntimeModule decoratedModule, MetadataToken decoratedToken, RuntimeType attributeFilterType, Boolean mustBeInheritable, Object[] attributes, IList derivedAttributes, RuntimeType& attributeType, IRuntimeMethodInfo& ctor, Boolean& ctorHasParameters, Boolean& isVarArg)
   at System.Reflection.CustomAttribute.GetCustomAttributes(RuntimeModule decoratedModule, Int32 decoratedMetadataToken, Int32 pcaCount, RuntimeType attributeFilterType, Boolean mustBeInheritable, IList derivedAttributes, Boolean isDecoratedTargetSecurityTransparent)
   at System.Reflection.CustomAttribute.GetCustomAttributes(RuntimeAssembly assembly, RuntimeType caType)
   at System.Attribute.GetCustomAttributes(Assembly element, Type attributeType, Boolean inherit)
   at System.Attribute.GetCustomAttribute(Assembly element, Type attributeType, Boolean inherit)
   at System.Reflection.CustomAttributeExtensions.GetCustomAttribute[T](Assembly element)
   at Vintagestory.Common.ModContainer.<>c__DisplayClass33_0.<LoadAssembly>b__1(Assembly ass) in C:\Users\Tyron\Documents\vintagestory\game-net4\VintagestoryLib\Common\API\ModContainer.cs:line 360
   at System.Linq.Enumerable.WhereEnumerableIterator`1.MoveNext()
   at System.Collections.Generic.List`1..ctor(IEnumerable`1 collection)
   at System.Linq.Enumerable.ToList[TSource](IEnumerable`1 source)
   at Vintagestory.Common.ModContainer.LoadAssembly(ModCompilationContext compilationContext, ModAssemblyLoader loader) in C:\Users\Tyron\Documents\vintagestory\game-net4\VintagestoryLib\Common\API\ModContainer.cs:line 357

Did I mistakenly think I was safe to move to the stable seeing as it's .net7 now? Love your mods btw, please let me know if I can provide any more information. 

missing spile mold.png

Edited by pizentios
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, Thorfinn said:

FWIW, 18.8rc-1 seems to be running fine in our multi server. Not that we are using all that many mods, but if you are using mods that worked under the .net7 release, I'd give that a shot.

yup, currently in the process of moving to that version now. 

Spoiler

Running on 64 bit Windows with 32583 MB RAM
Game Version: v1.18.8-rc.1 (Unstable)
10.08.2023 14:41:23: Critical error occurred in the following mod: aculinaryartillery@1.0.12
Loaded Mods: aculinaryartillery@1.0.12, backpackpack@1.0.3, blacksmithname@1.1.0, bratspatches@1.2.0, cavecontent@1.0.1, cwmodular@1.0.9, cwtall@1.0.9, cwwide@1.0.9, emotemenu@1.0.4, extrainfo@1.4.0, fixroads@1.3.1, capreolinae@1.0.2, pantherinae@1.0.5, furniturelibrary@1.0.9, HangingOilLamps@1.0.1, haybales@1.1.0, immersivecorpsedrop@1.0.1, palisademod@1.1.0, playerlist@1.5.1, pondfrogsi@1.1.1, rope-bridges@1.1.0, sfaws@1.0.0, spyglass@0.4.5, sticksfromfirewood@1.0.0, ssppvv@1.0.5, truesunfishes@1.0.0, vgaas@1.0.1, game@1.18.8-rc.1, wildcrafttrees@1.2.3, alloycalculator@1.0.0, beehivekiln@1.2.2, canbeignited@1.1.0, cooperativecombat@1.1.0, grassiergrass@1.0.0, hudclock@3.2.1, lc@1.0.0, moreanimals@1.2.4, moredoor@1.0.0, morepiles@1.4.1, mcrate@1.1.1, ovenfuel@1.0.0, postsandbeams@1.1.0, claywheel@1.1.0, prospectorinfo@4.3.0, prospecttogether@1.0.0, stonebakeoven@1.0.3, useplanksinpitkiln@1.0.0, vanvar@3.2.0, creative@1.18.8-rc.1, survival@1.18.8-rc.1, waypointtogether@1.0.1, woodbarrels@1.0.4, woodchests@1.0.5, workbenchexpansion@1.6.3, xlib@0.7.4, metalrecovery@0.1.19-pre.1, accessibilitytweaks@3.3.3, cats@1.7.0, feverstonehorses@1.5.0, foxtaming@1.2.0, mcbpicks@1.1.1, wolftaming@1.7.3
System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Specified argument was out of the range of valid values. (Parameter 'Cannot get item of id 8606, item list count is only until 8579!')
   at Vintagestory.Client.NoObf.ClientMain.GetItem(Int32 itemId) in C:\Users\User\Documents\vintagestory\game\VintagestoryLib\Client\ClientMain.cs:line 2125
   at Vintagestory.API.Common.ItemStack..ctor(BinaryReader reader, IWorldAccessor resolver) in C:\Users\User\Documents\vintagestory\game\VintagestoryApi\Common\Collectible\ItemStack.cs:line 189
   at Vintagestory.API.Common.CraftingRecipeIngredient.FromBytes(BinaryReader reader, IWorldAccessor resolver) in C:\Users\User\Documents\vintagestory\game\VintagestoryApi\Common\Crafting\CraftingRecipeIngredient.cs:line 264
   at ACulinaryArtillery.DoughIngredient.FromBytes(BinaryReader reader, IWorldAccessor resolver)
   at ACulinaryArtillery.DoughRecipe.FromBytes(BinaryReader reader, IWorldAccessor resolver)
   at ACulinaryArtillery.RecipeUploadSystem.OnServerMessage(RecipeUpload networkMessage)
   at Vintagestory.Client.NoObf.NetworkChannel.<>c__DisplayClass12_0`1.<SetMessageHandler>b__0(Packet_CustomPacket p) in C:\Users\User\Documents\vintagestory\game\VintagestoryLib\Client\API\NetworkChannel.cs:line 74
   at Vintagestory.Client.NoObf.NetworkAPI.HandleCustomPacket(Packet_Server packet) in C:\Users\User\Documents\vintagestory\game\VintagestoryLib\Client\API\NetworkAPI.cs:line 96
   at Vintagestory.Client.NoObf.ClientMain.ExecuteMainThreadTasks(Single deltaTime) in C:\Users\User\Documents\vintagestory\game\VintagestoryLib\Client\ClientMain.cs:line 757
   at Vintagestory.Client.GuiScreenRunningGame.RenderToPrimary(Single dt) in C:\Users\User\Documents\vintagestory\game\VintagestoryLib\Client\MainMenu\Screens\GuiScreenRunningGame.cs:line 200
   at Vintagestory.Client.ScreenManager.Render(Single dt) in C:\Users\User\Documents\vintagestory\game\VintagestoryLib\Client\ScreenManager.cs:line 668
   at Vintagestory.Client.ScreenManager.OnNewFrame(Single dt) in C:\Users\User\Documents\vintagestory\game\VintagestoryLib\Client\ScreenManager.cs:line 643
   at Vintagestory.Client.NoObf.ClientPlatformWindows.window_RenderFrame(FrameEventArgs e) in C:\Users\User\Documents\vintagestory\game\VintagestoryLib\Client\ClientPlatform\GameWindow.cs:line 75
   at OpenTK.Windowing.Desktop.GameWindow.DispatchRenderFrame()
   at OpenTK.Windowing.Desktop.GameWindow.Run()
   at Vintagestory.Client.ClientProgram.Start(ClientProgramArgs args, String[] rawArgs) in C:\Users\User\Documents\vintagestory\game\VintagestoryLib\Client\ClientProgram.cs:line 312
   at Vintagestory.Client.ClientProgram.<>c__DisplayClass9_0.<.ctor>b__1() in C:\Users\User\Documents\vintagestory\game\VintagestoryLib\Client\ClientProgram.cs:line 129
   at Vintagestory.ClientNative.CrashReporter.Start(ThreadStart start) in C:\Users\User\Documents\vintagestory\game\VintagestoryLib\Client\ClientPlatform\ClientNative\CrashReporter.cs:line 93

Spoiler

Running on 64 bit Windows with 64654 MB RAM
Game Version: v1.18.8 (Stable)
15.08.2023 08:53:32: Critical error occurred in the following mod: aculinaryartillery@1.0.14
Loaded Mods: aculinaryartillery@1.0.14, weaponpacka@1.3.1, betterbricks@1.1.0, blacksmithname@1.1.0, free_stone_drops_when_broken@1.0.1, inft1@, reducedarmornegatives@1.0.4, moreclassestweak@1.2.5, moreclay@1.0.1, moretreesmoreseeds@1.0.0, mostlyharmless@1.0.1, NoMoreDrifterThrowing@1.0.0, OresAPlenty@3.1.0, primitivesurvival@3.2.7, roas@1.0.0, richerthandirt@1.2.1, rope-bridges@1.1.0, rpgitemrarity@1.0.4, dzsalvageplus@1.0.1, sfaws@1.0.0, sticksfromfirelogs@1.3.0, viescraftmachines@2.2.2, game@1.18.8, commonlib@2.2.0, expandedfoods@1.6.7, prospectorinfo@4.3.0, creative@1.18.8, survival@1.18.8, woodenfortifications@0.0.4, xlib@0.7.4, metalrecovery@0.1.19-pre.1, extraoverlays@1.3.1, onestick@1.0.1, xskills@0.7.5
System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
   at Vintagestory.GameContent.BlockEntityDisplay.get_Item(String textureCode) in VSSurvivalMod\BlockEntity\BEContainerDisplay.cs:line 64
   at Vintagestory.Client.NoObf.ShapeTesselator.TesselateShapeElement(Int32 indexForLogging, MeshData meshdata, ShapeElement element, TesselationMetaData meta) in VintagestoryLib\Client\Render\Tesselation\ShapeTesselator.cs:line 479
   at Vintagestory.Client.NoObf.ShapeTesselator.TesselateShapeElements(MeshData meshdata, ShapeElement[] elements, TesselationMetaData meta) in VintagestoryLib\Client\Render\Tesselation\ShapeTesselator.cs:line 367
   at Vintagestory.Client.NoObf.ShapeTesselator.TesselateShape(Shape shapeBase, MeshData& modeldata, Vec3f wholeMeshRotation, Vec3f wholeMeshOffset, Single wholeMeshScale, TesselationMetaData meta) in VintagestoryLib\Client\Render\Tesselation\ShapeTesselator.cs:line 281
   at Vintagestory.Client.NoObf.ShapeTesselator.TesselateShape(String type, AssetLocation name, CompositeShape compositeShape, MeshData& modeldata, ITexPositionSource texSource, Int32 generalGlowLevel, Byte climateColorMapIndex, Byte seasonColorMapIndex, Nullable`1 quantityElements, String[] selectiveElements) in VintagestoryLib\Client\Render\Tesselation\ShapeTesselator.cs:line 151
   at Vintagestory.Client.NoObf.ShapeTesselator.TesselateItem(Item item, MeshData& modeldata, ITexPositionSource texSource) in VintagestoryLib\Client\Render\Tesselation\ShapeTesselator.cs:line 635
   at ACulinaryArtillery.ItemExpandedRawFood.GenMesh(ItemStack stack, ITextureAtlasAPI targetAtlas, BlockPos atBlockPos)
   at Vintagestory.GameContent.BlockEntityDisplay.getOrCreateMesh(ItemStack stack, Int32 index) in VSSurvivalMod\BlockEntity\BEContainerDisplay.cs:line 211
   at ACulinaryArtillery.BlockEntityExpandedOven.getOrCreateMesh(ItemStack stack, Int32 index)
   at Vintagestory.GameContent.BlockEntityDisplay.updateMesh(Int32 index) in VSSurvivalMod\BlockEntity\BEContainerDisplay.cs:line 178
   at Vintagestory.GameContent.BlockEntityDisplay.updateMeshes() in VSSurvivalMod\BlockEntity\BEContainerDisplay.cs:line 164
   at Vintagestory.GameContent.BlockEntityDisplay.FromTreeAttributes(ITreeAttribute tree, IWorldAccessor worldForResolving) in VSSurvivalMod\BlockEntity\BEContainerDisplay.cs:line 154
   at ACulinaryArtillery.BlockEntityExpandedOven.FromTreeAttributes(ITreeAttribute tree, IWorldAccessor worldForResolving)
   at Vintagestory.Client.NoObf.ClientChunk.AddOrUpdateBlockEntityFromPacket(Packet_BlockEntity p, ClientMain game) in VintagestoryLib\Client\Model\ClientChunk.cs:line 408
   at Vintagestory.Client.NoObf.GeneralPacketHandler.HandleBlockEntities(Packet_Server packet) in VintagestoryLib\Client\Systems\GeneralPacketHandler.cs:line 423
   at Vintagestory.Client.NoObf.ProcessPacketTask.ProcessPacket(Packet_Server packet) in VintagestoryLib\Client\Systems\NetworkProcess.cs:line 452
   at Vintagestory.Client.NoObf.ProcessPacketTask.Run() in VintagestoryLib\Client\Systems\NetworkProcess.cs:line 446
   at Vintagestory.Client.NoObf.ClientMain.ExecuteMainThreadTasks(Single deltaTime) in VintagestoryLib\Client\ClientMain.cs:line 757
   at Vintagestory.Client.NoObf.ClientMain.MainGameLoop(Single deltaTime) in VintagestoryLib\Client\ClientMain.cs:line 712
   at Vintagestory.Client.GuiScreenRunningGame.RenderToPrimary(Single dt) in VintagestoryLib\Client\MainMenu\Screens\GuiScreenRunningGame.cs:line 163
   at Vintagestory.Client.ScreenManager.Render(Single dt) in VintagestoryLib\Client\ScreenManager.cs:line 668
   at Vintagestory.Client.ScreenManager.OnNewFrame(Single dt) in VintagestoryLib\Client\ScreenManager.cs:line 643
   at Vintagestory.Client.NoObf.ClientPlatformWindows.window_RenderFrame(FrameEventArgs e) in VintagestoryLib\Client\ClientPlatform\GameWindow.cs:line 75
   at Vintagestory.Client.ClientProgram.Start(ClientProgramArgs args, String[] rawArgs) in VintagestoryLib\Client\ClientProgram.cs:line 312
   at Vintagestory.Client.ClientProgram.<>c__DisplayClass9_0.<.ctor>b__1() in VintagestoryLib\Client\ClientProgram.cs:line 129
   at Vintagestory.ClientNative.CrashReporter.Start(ThreadStart start) in VintagestoryLib\Client\ClientPlatform\ClientNative\CrashReporter.cs:line 93

Event Log entries containing Vintagestory.exe, the latest 3
==================================
{ TimeGenerated = 15.08.2023 08:48:04, Site = , Source = Application Error, Message = Nazwa aplikacji powodującej błąd: Vintagestory.exe, wersja: 1.18.8.0, sygnatura czasowa: 0x6492041a
Nazwa modułu powodującego błąd: openal32.dll, wersja: 1.23.0.0, sygnatura czasowa: 0x63dd31ad
Kod wyjątku: 0x40000015
Przesunięcie błędu: 0x00000000000df046
Identyfikator procesu powodującego błąd: 0x6d24
Godzina uruchomienia aplikacji powodującej błąd: 0x01d9cf43f927d34c
Ścieżka aplikacji powodującej błąd: D:\Games\Vintagestory\Vintagestory.exe
Ścieżka modułu powodującego błąd: D:\Games\Vintagestory\Lib\openal32.dll
Identyfikator raportu: d56da46d-e2f5-49f1-8989-595225be82af
Pełna nazwa pakietu powodującego błąd: 
Identyfikator aplikacji względem pakietu powodującego błąd:  }
--------------
{ TimeGenerated = 15.08.2023 08:44:38, Site = , Source = Application Error, Message = Nazwa aplikacji powodującej błąd: Vintagestory.exe, wersja: 1.18.8.0, sygnatura czasowa: 0x6492041a
Nazwa modułu powodującego błąd: openal32.dll, wersja: 1.23.0.0, sygnatura czasowa: 0x63dd31ad
Identyfikator procesu powodującego błąd: 0x24b0
Godzina uruchomienia aplikacji powodującej błąd: 0x01d9cf439beef7be
Identyfikator raportu: 33f45d2e-a030-45a8-9b47-e1dca67e97d3
--------------
{ TimeGenerated = 15.08.2023 08:42:01, Site = , Source = Application Error, Message = Nazwa aplikacji powodującej błąd: Vintagestory.exe, wersja: 1.18.8.0, sygnatura czasowa: 0x6492041a
Identyfikator procesu powodującego błąd: 0x4ff8
Godzina uruchomienia aplikacji powodującej błąd: 0x01d9cf432cf9f9a6
Identyfikator raportu: 5e15eac2-062a-482f-aae6-f9b43b0ef0a0

This happend after placing 4 Spelt Dough into a clay oven and igniting.

Spoiler

15.08.2023 08:57:10: Critical error occurred in the following mod: aculinaryartillery@1.0.14
Loaded Mods: aculinaryartillery@1.0.14, weaponpacka@1.3.1, betterbricks@1.1.0, blacksmithname@1.1.0, free_stone_drops_when_broken@1.0.1, inft1@, reducedarmornegatives@1.0.4, moreclassestweak@1.2.5, moreclay@1.0.1, moretreesmoreseeds@1.0.0, mostlyharmless@1.0.1, NoMoreDrifterThrowing@1.0.0, OresAPlenty@3.1.0, primitivesurvival@3.2.7, roas@1.0.0, richerthandirt@1.2.1, rope-bridges@1.1.0, rpgitemrarity@1.0.4, dzsalvageplus@1.0.1, sfaws@1.0.0, sticksfromfirelogs@1.3.0, viescraftmachines@2.2.2, game@1.18.8, commonlib@2.2.0, expandedfoods@1.6.7, prospectorinfo@4.3.0, creative@1.18.8, survival@1.18.8, woodenfortifications@0.0.4, xlib@0.7.4, metalrecovery@0.1.19-pre.1, extraoverlays@1.3.1, onestick@1.0.1, xskills@0.7.5
System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
   at Vintagestory.GameContent.BlockEntityDisplay.get_Item(String textureCode) in VSSurvivalMod\BlockEntity\BEContainerDisplay.cs:line 64
   at Vintagestory.Client.NoObf.ShapeTesselator.TesselateShapeElement(Int32 indexForLogging, MeshData meshdata, ShapeElement element, TesselationMetaData meta) in VintagestoryLib\Client\Render\Tesselation\ShapeTesselator.cs:line 394
   at Vintagestory.Client.NoObf.ShapeTesselator.TesselateShapeElements(MeshData meshdata, ShapeElement[] elements, TesselationMetaData meta) in VintagestoryLib\Client\Render\Tesselation\ShapeTesselator.cs:line 306
   at Vintagestory.Client.NoObf.ShapeTesselator.TesselateShape(Shape shapeBase, MeshData& modeldata, Vec3f wholeMeshRotation, Vec3f wholeMeshOffset, Single wholeMeshScale, TesselationMetaData meta) in VintagestoryLib\Client\Render\Tesselation\ShapeTesselator.cs:line 302
   at Vintagestory.Client.NoObf.ShapeTesselator.TesselateShape(String type, AssetLocation name, CompositeShape compositeShape, MeshData& modeldata, ITexPositionSource texSource, Int32 generalGlowLevel, Byte climateColorMapIndex, Byte seasonColorMapIndex, Nullable`1 quantityElements, String[] selectiveElements) in VintagestoryLib\Client\Render\Tesselation\ShapeTesselator.cs:line 51
   at Vintagestory.Client.NoObf.ShapeTesselator.TesselateItem(Item item, MeshData& modeldata, ITexPositionSource texSource) in VintagestoryLib\Client\Render\Tesselation\ShapeTesselator.cs:line 635
   at ACulinaryArtillery.ItemExpandedRawFood.GenMesh(ItemStack stack, ITextureAtlasAPI targetAtlas, BlockPos atBlockPos)
   at Vintagestory.GameContent.BlockEntityDisplay.getOrCreateMesh(ItemStack stack, Int32 index) in VSSurvivalMod\BlockEntity\BEContainerDisplay.cs:line 211
   at ACulinaryArtillery.BlockEntityExpandedOven.getOrCreateMesh(ItemStack stack, Int32 index)
   at Vintagestory.GameContent.BlockEntityDisplay.updateMesh(Int32 index) in VSSurvivalMod\BlockEntity\BEContainerDisplay.cs:line 178
   at ACulinaryArtillery.BlockEntityExpandedOven.TryPut(ItemSlot slot)
   at ACulinaryArtillery.BlockEntityExpandedOven.OnInteract_Patch1(BlockEntityExpandedOven this, IPlayer byPlayer, BlockSelection bs)
   at ACulinaryArtillery.BlockExpandedClayOven.OnBlockInteractStart(IWorldAccessor world, IPlayer byPlayer, BlockSelection bs)
   at Vintagestory.Client.NoObf.SystemMouseInWorldInteractions.TryBeginUseBlock(Block selectedBlock, BlockSelection blockSelection) in VintagestoryLib\Client\Systems\Player\MouseInWorldInteractions.cs:line 867
   at Vintagestory.Client.NoObf.SystemMouseInWorldInteractions.HandleMouseInteractionsBlockSelected(Single dt) in VintagestoryLib\Client\Systems\Player\MouseInWorldInteractions.cs:line 447
   at Vintagestory.Client.NoObf.SystemMouseInWorldInteractions.OnFinalizeFrame(Single dt) in VintagestoryLib\Client\Systems\Player\MouseInWorldInteractions.cs:line 92
   at Vintagestory.Client.NoObf.ClientEventManager.TriggerRenderStage(EnumRenderStage stage, Single dt) in VintagestoryLib\Client\Util\ClientEventManager.cs:line 185
   at Vintagestory.Client.NoObf.ClientMain.TriggerRenderStage(EnumRenderStage stage, Single dt) in VintagestoryLib\Client\ClientMain.cs:line 790
   at Vintagestory.Client.NoObf.ClientMain.RenderToDefaultFramebuffer(Single dt) in VintagestoryLib\Client\ClientMain.cs:line 983
   at Vintagestory.Client.ScreenManager.Render(Single dt) in VintagestoryLib\Client\ScreenManager.cs:line 668
   at Vintagestory.Client.ScreenManager.OnNewFrame(Single dt) in VintagestoryLib\Client\ScreenManager.cs:line 643
   at Vintagestory.Client.NoObf.ClientPlatformWindows.window_RenderFrame(FrameEventArgs e) in VintagestoryLib\Client\ClientPlatform\GameWindow.cs:line 75
   at Vintagestory.Client.ClientProgram.Start(ClientProgramArgs args, String[] rawArgs) in VintagestoryLib\Client\ClientProgram.cs:line 312
   at Vintagestory.Client.ClientProgram.<>c__DisplayClass9_0.<.ctor>b__1() in VintagestoryLib\Client\ClientProgram.cs:line 129
   at Vintagestory.ClientNative.CrashReporter.Start(ThreadStart start) in VintagestoryLib\Client\ClientPlatform\ClientNative\CrashReporter.cs:line 93

{ TimeGenerated = 15.08.2023 08:55:38, Site = , Source = Application Error, Message = Nazwa aplikacji powodującej błąd: Vintagestory.exe, wersja: 1.18.8.0, sygnatura czasowa: 0x6492041a
Identyfikator procesu powodującego błąd: 0x44c0
Godzina uruchomienia aplikacji powodującej błąd: 0x01d9cf44f952d7d7
Identyfikator raportu: 3e7f6517-2bea-44ac-8e49-261e91f64d39
--------------
{ TimeGenerated = 15.08.2023 08:48:04, Site = , Source = Application Error, Message = Nazwa aplikacji powodującej błąd: Vintagestory.exe, wersja: 1.18.8.0, sygnatura czasowa: 0x6492041a
Identyfikator procesu powodującego błąd: 0x6d24
Godzina uruchomienia aplikacji powodującej błąd: 0x01d9cf43f927d34c
Identyfikator raportu: d56da46d-e2f5-49f1-8989-595225be82af
--------------
{ TimeGenerated = 15.08.2023 08:44:38, Site = , Source = Application Error, Message = Nazwa aplikacji powodującej błąd: Vintagestory.exe, wersja: 1.18.8.0, sygnatura czasowa: 0x6492041a
Identyfikator procesu powodującego błąd: 0x24b0
Godzina uruchomienia aplikacji powodującej błąd: 0x01d9cf439beef7be
Identyfikator raportu: 33f45d2e-a030-45a8-9b47-e1dca67e97d3

Created a creative world to confirm. Once again, placed a Clay Oven, and the moment i tried to right click it with a spelt dough, or a dough of any kind, for that matter. it just instantly crashes with the crash log above.

Then I decided to test it out with ONLY A Culinary Artillery and Expanded Foods enabled to see if there was any conflict, but.. the result is the same 

Spoiler

15.08.2023 09:03:07: Critical error occurred in the following mod: aculinaryartillery@1.0.14
Loaded Mods: aculinaryartillery@1.0.14, game@1.18.8, expandedfoods@1.6.7, creative@1.18.8, survival@1.18.8
   at Vintagestory.Client.NoObf.ShapeTesselator.TesselateShapeElement(Int32 indexForLogging, MeshData meshdata, ShapeElement element, TesselationMetaData meta) in VintagestoryLib\Client\Render\Tesselation\ShapeTesselator.cs:line 394
   at Vintagestory.Client.NoObf.ShapeTesselator.TesselateShapeElements(MeshData meshdata, ShapeElement[] elements, TesselationMetaData meta) in VintagestoryLib\Client\Render\Tesselation\ShapeTesselator.cs:line 306
   at Vintagestory.Client.NoObf.ShapeTesselator.TesselateShape(Shape shapeBase, MeshData& modeldata, Vec3f wholeMeshRotation, Vec3f wholeMeshOffset, Single wholeMeshScale, TesselationMetaData meta) in VintagestoryLib\Client\Render\Tesselation\ShapeTesselator.cs:line 302
   at Vintagestory.Client.NoObf.ShapeTesselator.TesselateShape(String type, AssetLocation name, CompositeShape compositeShape, MeshData& modeldata, ITexPositionSource texSource, Int32 generalGlowLevel, Byte climateColorMapIndex, Byte seasonColorMapIndex, Nullable`1 quantityElements, String[] selectiveElements) in VintagestoryLib\Client\Render\Tesselation\ShapeTesselator.cs:line 51
   at ACulinaryArtillery.BlockEntityExpandedOven.TryPut(ItemSlot slot)
   at ACulinaryArtillery.BlockEntityExpandedOven.OnInteract(IPlayer byPlayer, BlockSelection bs)
   at ACulinaryArtillery.BlockExpandedClayOven.OnBlockInteractStart(IWorldAccessor world, IPlayer byPlayer, BlockSelection bs)
   at Vintagestory.Client.NoObf.SystemMouseInWorldInteractions.TryBeginUseBlock(Block selectedBlock, BlockSelection blockSelection) in VintagestoryLib\Client\Systems\Player\MouseInWorldInteractions.cs:line 867
   at Vintagestory.Client.NoObf.SystemMouseInWorldInteractions.HandleMouseInteractionsBlockSelected(Single dt) in VintagestoryLib\Client\Systems\Player\MouseInWorldInteractions.cs:line 447
   at Vintagestory.Client.NoObf.SystemMouseInWorldInteractions.OnFinalizeFrame(Single dt) in VintagestoryLib\Client\Systems\Player\MouseInWorldInteractions.cs:line 92
   at Vintagestory.Client.NoObf.ClientEventManager.TriggerRenderStage(EnumRenderStage stage, Single dt) in VintagestoryLib\Client\Util\ClientEventManager.cs:line 185
   at Vintagestory.Client.NoObf.ClientMain.TriggerRenderStage(EnumRenderStage stage, Single dt) in VintagestoryLib\Client\ClientMain.cs:line 790
   at Vintagestory.Client.NoObf.ClientMain.RenderToDefaultFramebuffer(Single dt) in VintagestoryLib\Client\ClientMain.cs:line 983

{ TimeGenerated = 15.08.2023 09:01:27, Site = , Source = Application Error, Message = Nazwa aplikacji powodującej błąd: Vintagestory.exe, wersja: 1.18.8.0, sygnatura czasowa: 0x6492041a
Identyfikator procesu powodującego błąd: 0xb7e0
Godzina uruchomienia aplikacji powodującej błąd: 0x01d9cf4625457ede
Identyfikator raportu: 1d05b715-9e56-4ade-8683-b69bf59d15f4
--------------
{ TimeGenerated = 15.08.2023 09:00:14, Site = , Source = Application Error, Message = Nazwa aplikacji powodującej błąd: Vintagestory.exe, wersja: 1.18.8.0, sygnatura czasowa: 0x6492041a
Identyfikator procesu powodującego błąd: 0x32bc
Godzina uruchomienia aplikacji powodującej błąd: 0x01d9cf45e6412120
Identyfikator raportu: 36850b2f-fb49-4589-9667-b1ba5999506b
--------------
{ TimeGenerated = 15.08.2023 08:58:28, Site = , Source = Application Error, Message = Nazwa aplikacji powodującej błąd: Vintagestory.exe, wersja: 1.18.8.0, sygnatura czasowa: 0x6492041a
Identyfikator procesu powodującego błąd: 0x3f34
Godzina uruchomienia aplikacji powodującej błąd: 0x01d9cf45820ae6a3
Identyfikator raportu: f8e18fb2-3ffb-4e7b-bda6-7186d195a4d2

EDIT:

For some reason I decided to test all the above again, but this time using the ACA v1.0.13 instead of the 1.0.14 and well, it works now,, no crashes, no nothing I have no idea why that is. but i guess thats that.

Edited by Mentelgen

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.