A Culinary Artillery 1.1.4

l33tmaan

15 hours ago, Karagryphon said:

Not sure if this is a server issue, or a mod issue, Buuut...

6.7.2023 01:38:06 [Server Warning] Failed resolving a blocks itemdrop or smeltedstack with code aculinaryartillery:eggshell i
n troughcontentconfig
Game Version: v1.18.6 (Stable)
7/6/2023 1:38:06 AM: Critical error occurred
Loaded Mods:
System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
   at Vintagestory.GameContent.BlockTroughBase.init() in VSSurvivalMod\Block\BlockTrough.cs:line 56
   at Vintagestory.Server.ServerSystemBlockSimulation.OnBeginModsAndConfigReady() in VintagestoryLib\Server\Systems\World\Blo
ckSimulation.cs:line 297
   at Vintagestory.Server.ServerMain.EnterRunPhase(EnumServerRunPhase runPhase) in VintagestoryLib\Server\ServerMain.cs:line
   at Vintagestory.Server.ServerMain.Launch() in VintagestoryLib\Server\ServerMain.cs:line 507
   at Vintagestory.Server.ServerProgram.Main2()
   at Vintagestory.ClientNative.CrashReporter.Start(ThreadStart start) in VintagestoryLib\Client\ClientPlatform\ClientNative\
CrashReporter.cs:line 93
Crash written to file at "Logs\server-crash.txt"

That's interesting. I broke some eggshells but I didn't try putting them in a trough in 1.18. That worked previously, though.

11 hours ago, ToastedKnees said:

The Official Pie Update is finally upon us!? ❤️

Yes, I guess it's been re-introduced. Sorry it took so long to get that fixed (say thanks to Radfast the next time you see him).

• Like 1

Seems like some sort of issue has arrised since downloading the latest update; 

image.thumb.png.fcc801a1c1784037eba99a418eae97ba.pngimage.thumb.png.cd4db1463cc3da7ae0d37c1379a74d7d.png

Also, it would be appreciate if you just ignore the names given to my worlds, just focus on the fancy red text instead.

The world name that is in red is a freshly created world to test out that wonderful pie feature, but having loaded another pre-made world, also comes up with the same issue.

image.thumb.png.597afbeeb49ea7acdb2a4a00df2433d5.pngimage.thumb.png.dfbeb8bd992f5eb65e0b6852ee364cbf.png

It also has seemed to cause some collateral damage with other mods too, affecting mods in the logs that I have previously installed and worked completely fine before the update.

Disabling the mod (along with EF as it does not function without ACA) seems to fix it.

Sorry for the extremely long-winded message, can provide additional client logs too if that would help out as well.

Found a bug with making cold pasta. Whenever you make the cold pasta recipe with one of the liquid additions (foodoil, lard, cottage cheese, etc) and go to take food out of the cooking pot with a bowl, it multiplies the saturation of whatever the liquid addition was by 10. This could be a math error since you are supposed to add .1 liters of the liquid and it is referencing it at 1 liter when grabbed by a bowl. This could affect other recipes with similar liquid additions. Going to test further.

16 hours ago, l33tmaan said:

Are you on the NET 7.0 version of 1.18.6??
https://info.vintagestory.at/v118-net7

Installed the NET 7.0 experimental version and seemed to make some progress, had to move some of the VintagestoryDate to the VintagestoryDataNet7 folder to get back old worlds and configs, though now it is crashing upon loading the world, even if I try disabling the two mods. Posting logs in case that may help to troubleshoot this issue, was unable to file the actual log file itself so will paste it as plain text.

In addition, trying to open Mods folder or World folder from using the button in-game throws the following error pop-up;
"C:\Users\Jamie

Windows cannot find 'C:\Users\Jamie'. Make sure you typed the name correctly, and then try again."
image.png.8860bcd15e37fa9e87c971857998466f.png

Running on 64 bit Windows with 16310 MB RAM
Game Version: .net7 Experimental build - v1.18.6 (Unstable)
09/07/2023 23:36:20: Critical error occurred in the following mod: tpnet@1.11.0-rc.1
Loaded Mods: aculinaryartillery@1.0.12-pre.2, axleinblocks@1.0.17, bedrespawner@1.0.0, betterruins@0.1.1, driedpeat@1.0.2, extrachests@1.7.0, instruments@1.2.1, interfacesandrainbows@1.0.0, morenails@1.1.0, optimizedleathertwo@2.0.0, patched@1.0.1, pondfrogsii@1.0.0, primitivesurvival@3.2.4, RangedWeapons@0.6.2, roas@1.0.0, speararrowheadbits@1.1.0, sticksfromfirelogs@1.3.0, usefuldrifterloot@1.0.3, game@1.18.6, abcsreborn@0.0.6, alloycalculator@1.0.0, animalcages@2.1.5, beehivekiln@1.2.2, betterfirepit@1.1.0, canjewelry@0.1.10, carryon@1.2.0, commonlib@2.1.1, cooperativecombat@1.0.0, crateful@1.0.3, expandedfoods@1.6.6, grassiergrass@1.0.0, hudclock@3.2.0, kreaturesandkritters@1.0.3, mapautocenter@1.1.0, medievalexpansion@3.9.3, morepiles@1.3.0, ovenfuel@1.0.0, paxel@1.3.0, petai@1.7.9, claywheel@1.1.0, simplestep@1.0.4, stonerailings@1.1.0, th3dungeon@0.1.2, usefulstuff17@1.1.5, creative@1.18.6, survival@1.18.6, waypointtogether@1.0.1, xlib@0.7.2, metalrecovery@0.1.19-pre.1, tradercamps@1.0.6, extraoverlays@1.3.1, feverstonewilds@1.2.0, foxtaming@1.2.0, playercorpse@1.7.1, tpnet@1.11.0-rc.1, xskills@0.7.3
System.TypeLoadException: Could not load type 'MonoMod.Utils.Extensions' from assembly '0Harmony, Version=2.3.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'.
   at TeleportationNetwork.TeleportList.SetFrom(TeleportList points)
   at TeleportationNetwork.TeleportManager.<StartPre>b__10_2(SyncTeleportListMessage msg) in TeleportationNetwork/System/TeleportManager/TeleportManager.cs:line 33
   at Vintagestory.Client.NoObf.NetworkChannel.<>c__DisplayClass12_0`1.<SetMessageHandler>b__0(Packet_CustomPacket p) in C:\Users\Tyron\Documents\vintagestory\game-net7\VintagestoryLib\Client\API\NetworkChannel.cs:line 73
   at Vintagestory.Client.NoObf.NetworkChannel.OnPacket(Packet_CustomPacket p) in C:\Users\Tyron\Documents\vintagestory\game-net7\VintagestoryLib\Client\API\NetworkChannel.cs:line 27
   at Vintagestory.Client.NoObf.NetworkAPI.HandleCustomPacket(Packet_Server packet) in C:\Users\Tyron\Documents\vintagestory\game-net7\VintagestoryLib\Client\API\NetworkAPI.cs:line 106
   at Vintagestory.Client.NoObf.ProcessPacketTask.ProcessPacket(Packet_Server packet) in C:\Users\Tyron\Documents\vintagestory\game-net7\VintagestoryLib\Client\Systems\NetworkProcess.cs:line 452
   at Vintagestory.Client.NoObf.ProcessPacketTask.Run() in C:\Users\Tyron\Documents\vintagestory\game-net7\VintagestoryLib\Client\Systems\NetworkProcess.cs:line 446
   at Vintagestory.Client.NoObf.ClientMain.ExecuteMainThreadTasks(Single deltaTime) in C:\Users\Tyron\Documents\vintagestory\game-net7\VintagestoryLib\Client\ClientMain.cs:line 757
   at Vintagestory.Client.GuiScreenConnectingToServer.RenderToDefaultFramebuffer(Single dt) in C:\Users\Tyron\Documents\vintagestory\game-net7\VintagestoryLib\Client\MainMenu\Screens\GuiScreenConnectingToServer.cs:line 322
   at Vintagestory.Client.ScreenManager.Render(Single dt) in C:\Users\Tyron\Documents\vintagestory\game-net7\VintagestoryLib\Client\ScreenManager.cs:line 668
   at Vintagestory.Client.ScreenManager.OnNewFrame(Single dt) in C:\Users\Tyron\Documents\vintagestory\game-net7\VintagestoryLib\Client\ScreenManager.cs:line 643
   at Vintagestory.Client.NoObf.ClientPlatformWindows.window_RenderFrame(FrameEventArgs e) in C:\Users\Tyron\Documents\vintagestory\game-net7\VintagestoryLib\Client\ClientPlatform\GameWindow.cs:line 73
   at OpenTK.Windowing.Desktop.GameWindow.DispatchRenderFrame()
   at OpenTK.Windowing.Desktop.GameWindow.Run()
   at Vintagestory.Client.ClientProgram.Start(ClientProgramArgs args, String[] rawArgs) in C:\Users\Tyron\Documents\vintagestory\game-net7\VintagestoryLib\Client\ClientProgram.cs:line 300
   at Vintagestory.Client.ClientProgram.<>c__DisplayClass9_0.<.ctor>b__1() in C:\Users\Tyron\Documents\vintagestory\game-net7\VintagestoryLib\Client\ClientProgram.cs:line 127
   at Vintagestory.ClientNative.CrashReporter.Start(ThreadStart start) in C:\Users\Tyron\Documents\vintagestory\game-net7\VintagestoryLib\Client\ClientPlatform\ClientNative\CrashReporter.cs:line 93

Event Log entries containing Vintagestory.exe, the latest 3
==================================
{ TimeGenerated = 09/07/2023 23:08:05, Site = , Source = .NET Runtime, Message = Description: A .NET application failed.
Application: Vintagestory.exe
Path: J:\Vintagestory\Vintagestory.exe
Message: It was not possible to find any compatible framework version
The framework 'Microsoft.NETCore.App', version '7.0.0' (x64) was not found.
  - The following frameworks were found:
      3.1.8 at [C:\Program Files\dotnet\shared\Microsoft.NETCore.App]
      6.0.6 at [C:\Program Files\dotnet\shared\Microsoft.NETCore.App]

You can resolve the problem by installing the specified framework and/or SDK.

The specified framework can be found at:
  - https://aka.ms/dotnet-core-applaunch?framework=Microsoft.NETCore.App&framework_version=7.0.0&arch=x64&rid=win10-x64

}
--------------
{ TimeGenerated = 09/07/2023 05:02:37, Site = , Source = .NET Runtime, Message = Application: Vintagestory.exe
Framework Version: v4.0.30319
Description: The process was terminated due to an unhandled exception.
Exception Info: exception code c0020001, exception address 00007FFCBCB4CF19
Stack:
   at System.Environment._Exit(Int32)
   at System.Environment.Exit(Int32)
   at System.EventHandler`1[[System.__Canon, mscorlib, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089]].Invoke(System.Object, System.__Canon)
   at OpenTK.NativeWindow.OnClosedInternal(System.Object, System.EventArgs)
   at System.EventHandler`1[[System.__Canon, mscorlib, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089]].Invoke(System.Object, System.__Canon)
   at OpenTK.Platform.Windows.WinGLNative.HandleDestroy(IntPtr, OpenTK.Platform.Windows.WindowMessage, IntPtr, IntPtr)
   at OpenTK.Platform.Windows.WinGLNative.WindowProcedure(IntPtr, OpenTK.Platform.Windows.WindowMessage, IntPtr, IntPtr)
   at OpenTK.Platform.Windows.Functions.DestroyWindow(IntPtr)
   at OpenTK.Platform.Windows.WinGLNative.DestroyWindow()
   at OpenTK.Platform.Windows.WinGLNative.WindowProcedure(IntPtr, OpenTK.Platform.Windows.WindowMessage, IntPtr, IntPtr)
   at OpenTK.Platform.Windows.Functions.DefWindowProc(IntPtr, OpenTK.Platform.Windows.WindowMessage, IntPtr, IntPtr)
   at OpenTK.Platform.Windows.Functions.DefWindowProc(IntPtr, OpenTK.Platform.Windows.WindowMessage, IntPtr, IntPtr)
   at OpenTK.Platform.Windows.Functions.PeekMessage(OpenTK.Platform.Windows.MSG ByRef, IntPtr, Int32, Int32, OpenTK.Platform.Windows.PeekMessageFlags)
   at OpenTK.Platform.Windows.Functions.PeekMessage(OpenTK.Platform.Windows.MSG ByRef, IntPtr, Int32, Int32, OpenTK.Platform.Windows.PeekMessageFlags)
   at OpenTK.Platform.Windows.WinGLNative.ProcessEvents()
   at OpenTK.GameWindow.Run(Double, Double)
   at Vintagestory.Client.ClientProgram.Start(Vintagestory.Client.ClientProgramArgs, System.String[])
   at Vintagestory.ClientNative.CrashReporter.Start(System.Threading.ThreadStart)
   at Vintagestory.Client.ClientProgram.Main(System.String[])
 }
--------------
{ TimeGenerated = 09/07/2023 04:48:34, Site = , Source = .NET Runtime, Message = Application: Vintagestory.exe
Framework Version: v4.0.30319
Description: The process was terminated due to an unhandled exception.
Exception Info: exception code c0020001, exception address 00007FFCBCB4CF19
Stack:
   at System.Environment.Exit(Int32)
   at OpenTK.NativeWindow.OnClosedInternal(System.Object, System.EventArgs)
   at OpenTK.Platform.Windows.WinGLNative.HandleDestroy(IntPtr, OpenTK.Platform.Windows.WindowMessage, IntPtr, IntPtr)
   at OpenTK.Platform.Windows.WinGLNative.DestroyWindow()
   at OpenTK.Platform.Windows.WinGLNative.ProcessEvents()
   at OpenTK.GameWindow.Run(Double, Double)
   at Vintagestory.Client.ClientProgram.Start(Vintagestory.Client.ClientProgramArgs, System.String[])
   at Vintagestory.ClientNative.CrashReporter.Start(System.Threading.ThreadStart)
   at Vintagestory.Client.ClientProgram.Main(System.String[])
 }

• Sad 1

11 minutes ago, l33tmaan said:

Interesting! No other mods should really conflict with ACA like that. Is anything else acting weird?

I don't now, there was issue, then one part of salad rot before other, but this i posted already (no troubles since update to 1.18.6). I not try pies, so dunno if they still bugged.

Btw, it's only display trouble, coz real nutrients correct, but when i mix 10 portions of salad (yeah, XSkills). for any bowl it displays nutrient value for all 10 portions at once, while obviously bowl contains only one portion.

Ps. Good night, i gonna sleep.

Edited by EreticKB
  • Like 1

Experiencing crashing on both creative and survival when attempting to place dough into shelves/ovens.  Attaching the debug and crash report for a crash recorded on a fresh world with only Culinary Artillery and Expanded Foods enabled for mods.

If you need anything else, I'll try and keep an eye on this thread.

CulArt+ExpFood_1.18.6(Unstable)_Crash+Debug.txt

• Like 1

On 7/10/2023 at 6:27 PM, EreticKB said:

Confirm. I dunno, which mod cause this trouble, but all mixed food (salads etc) have no textures and looks like empty.

Wait, they are meant to have textures? lol
Always thought the textures were meant to be empty.

11 hours ago, thenebularunner said:

Experiencing crashing on both creative and survival when attempting to place dough into shelves/ovens.  Attaching the debug and crash report for a crash recorded on a fresh world with only Culinary Artillery and Expanded Foods enabled for mods.

If you need anything else, I'll try and keep an eye on this thread.

CulArt+ExpFood_1.18.6(Unstable)_Crash+Debug.txt 7.6 kB · 1 download

Very interesting error message. What kind of dough was it?

36 minutes ago, ToastedKnees said:

Wait, they are meant to have textures? lol
Always thought the textures were meant to be empty.

No :(

• Haha 1

Also still been having issues regarding ACA/EF. I tried installing the VS NET 7.0 Experimental Version, which ended up just crashing whenever I made a world, not sure if I installed it properly or if there was another underlying problem.
Does it affect the mod/game at all as it was installed on a drive other than my Local Disk and instead on a dedicated storage drive used for Games?

On Stable Release, the same message keeps appearing below the world when attempting to load it. The only mods enabled for the screenshot below is just ACA and EF. Is it possible that the read/write perms are set incorrectly on the mod itself? Tried running the game with administrator but didn't make a difference.

image.png.71e534d19be8519dc9821dc6eff1cfef.png

• Mind=blown 1

54 minutes ago, l33tmaan said:

I can't say for sure, I do have the game installed on my local disc. I've also NEVER seen that error message before. Does it still do that if you make a world on the stable release?

Yeah does the exact same thing on stable, even with just the two mods enabled.

• Sad 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.