More flax seeds in world

Catamine

Spent hours gathering flax seeds in the world, planting them in my field and watering them, waiting months to put my tailor class to use.

Come harvest time,... I produced about 15 Linen,.... then calmly closed out the game and I don't know if I'm gonna go back to it for a long time.

It feels bad...

I played hunter before, they can put their class to use practically from day one...

Yeah, I used to have problems with flax, too. Not that bad, but bad enough that I had to choose between gambeson and sails that first fall. Now I'm a lot better at seeing it, and generally end day1 with at least 1 linen sack and somewhere around 30 seeds.

Might I suggest a mod called Shorter Grass? (I think that's the one. I'm not using it anymore but it sure helped learn how to spot resources.) There really is a lot of flax in the world, but it can be hard to spot in the tall grass.

Edited by Thorfinn

8 hours ago, Catamine said:

Come harvest time,... I produced about 15 Linen,.... then calmly closed out the game and I don't know if I'm gonna go back to it for a long time.

This game is meant to offer progression across multiple ingame years. I've seen a thread about a challenge to reach steel in year one, but that's a narrowly focused speedrun - even the most experienced players need a second year to really get everything fully set up and themselves kitted out.

Nevermind future content additions (this game is unfinished as of yet), or getting into lore and exploration, themed building, and other activities beside progression.

If the time it takes for a crop to grow once is too much for you... then yeah, maybe this is not the right game for you.

The good news is, the game has a very generous refund policy. You can ask for a refund at pretty much any time, for pretty much any reason, and you will get it.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.