Wolves and Bears won't spawn???

MarcellusPrimer

So I have been trying to start an artic survival world with my dad to stream with and the starting temp is Icy -10 to -15 starting temp and the world temp as cold and so far we've only found artic foxes and bunnies no goats or boars (which was kinda expected) but also no wolves or bears despite spawning in a forested area does anyone know what might be causing this we don't have a grace period and haven't changed any spawning conditions and we've used all these mods before and had no trouble with finding/ spawning bears and wolves if you know what might be causing this please let me know. 😆 

4 hours ago, dakko said:

It might help to list the mods you are using. The people that have the knowledge to help you would probably need to know that information (I'm guessing). 

Bushmeat meals, Carcasses Drop Bones, Death Waypoints, HQZLights, Meteoric Expansion, More Molds, More Torch Holders, Rope Buckets, Stacks, Useful Scraps.

I would take a look at bushmeat/carcasses, as with my own similar playstyle (icy spawn, modded) I encountered wolves and bears, and was not using those two mods in particular (albeit a slew of others).

If you haven't already attempted to move away from spawn, I would suggest that too, I find that if something is not currently in the area, it can appear later on if I am not directly in the area. I would kill some wolves along a path for example, take the path south, return in a few weeks, and some more wolves have decided to move in.

Hope you can figure it out! Wishing you and your father the best of luck! :)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.