Survival Handbook shakes nerves / Survival Guide Inconvenient

Volkov

Hello!

As a beginner noob, I find the guidebook very inconvenient. This inconvenience makes it useless and ruins the nerves of the noob.

Guidebook needs improvements:

• Saving the page and position on the page after closing (including the history of past pages to return to them).
  • Ability to use CTRL + A to quickly select and remove text from the search bar.
  • Some hot key to quickly open the manual for the block I'm looking at.

Thank you. I apologize if this problem has been reported before. I just burned out and came to the forum.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Volkov said:

Some hot key to quickly open the manual for the block I'm looking at.

That, at least, already exists.

In the inventory, when hovering over an item, pressing H opens the handbook at that entry.
Out in the world, when pointing the mouse at a block, pressing shift+H does the same. (Or possibly sneak+H, in case you rebound your sneak key to something other than shift.)

I agree with the CTRL+A part, would very much like that for all text fields in the game (handbook, waypoints etc).

• Like 2

I was just about to suggest Ctrl-A functionality. Also, the ability to use Ctrl to move the typing cursor through whole words, and Shift to highlight multiple letters. I do a lot of word processing as part of my job, so I always subconsciously press Ctrl-A or Shift-Left Arrow in-game, forgetting that they don't work!

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.