treasure maps

Fredrik Blomquist

Keep looking. When it was first incorporated, something was said about the "X" being within a certain distance of the actual treasure. I don't know if that is still the case, but it does sound like a possibility since you only found a chest.

7 hours ago, dakko said:

Do you consider the release announcements to be spoilers? I do not want to give more information than you'd want to hear. It would not be a spoiler though to say that the maps may not be entirely accurate.

I wasn't sure if it always was the same. But you don't have to give more clues. I will not buy another map and will look around that area, see if i find something...

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Fredrik Blomquist said:

I wasn't sure if it always was the same. But you don't have to give more clues. I will not buy another map and will look around that area, see if i find something...

I guess you just got unlucky with the "reward" of the treasure chest. The single collapsed chest on an aged wooden slab contains the whole reward. Try buying a new map and maybe the treasure will be better this time.

On 5/26/2023 at 9:22 PM, Zelger said:

I guess you just got unlucky with the "reward" of the treasure chest. The single collapsed chest on an aged wooden slab contains the whole reward. Try buying a new map and maybe the treasure will be better this time.

I think i will wait untill i have a much larger surplus of gears. Feels like there are few rewards that would compensate the prize of the maps. Traded for the location of the resonance archive instead.

I also got the collapsed chest in a collapsed chest, I haven't found anything else near by. Iv seen some people say that they can be supper deep. Can some one put me out of my misery and confirm if this is a bust of if i need to keep digging? 

On 6/3/2023 at 3:24 PM, Mikeos said:

I also got the collapsed chest in a collapsed chest, I haven't found anything else near by. Iv seen some people say that they can be supper deep. Can some one put me out of my misery and confirm if this is a bust of if i need to keep digging? 

bust. Try again.

• Sad 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.