Select All Text

Jefferzoonn

Good morning everyone, today I come with a suggestion that may seem somewhat absurd but in my opinion they are details that give pleasure to the user, let me explain:

On the new world creation screen, when writing the name you want to give it, you cannot select all the text and delete it, but rather you have to delete it letter by letter (I am attaching a reference image of the new world creation screen, although it is in Spanish, sorry).

Spoiler

Captura.PNG.43f890c306f7521fd0d855786c21b9f4.PNG

Well, my suggestion would be that you can select everything with the mouse, either by selecting and moving the mouse from front to back and vice versa or by double clicking on the word you want to select.

Basically that would be my suggestion, I know it is an unimportant detail and that it practically does not contribute anything, but it is a detail that I wanted to suggest, thanks for your time and best regards

• Like 3

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.