Can't sleep because of permanent temporal storm

Lord_Duckian

I forgot to disable temporal storms on my world when I set it up (I only realised my mistake when one started) so I used worldconfig to disable it. Problem is whenever I try to sleep it says "if I go to sleep now I won't wake up" despite there being no temporal storm. I've tried re-enabling it, re-enabling and disabling, closing and re-opening world. If I type /nexttempstorm or /nexttemptstorm now it just says "heavy storm still active for -X days" (currently it's -18.13 days). Any help on how to fix this (I presume) bug would be appreciated, since having to sit out the night in my house constantly gets pretty boring

Same here.  There's ALWAYS something that can be done during the night and time is a precious resource to manage; especially during the first summer!

For your problem: it sounds like your personal temporal stability (greenish gear that spins) was really low when you monkeyed with the world settings.  If it's gray or almost all gray, you'd need to increase your stability.  If it's at least 25% green, then I would have to refer to you someone else.

• 2 weeks later...

I don't know if this applies to you, but it sounds like your guy has temporal sickness, put a green gear in one hand and a knife in the other and hold down the mouse button and your temporal gear should start to fill up again getting rid of the temporal effect, you may take a little bit of damage while doing this, it's all in the wiki
it happens because of the area your in, when you see the big green gear turn to the left, then your in a bad area and you will get sick and start to see the distorted rust world, don't build and live in your house in that area.

Hope this helps.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.