Pie Suggestions

VaelophisNyx

pies should be a bit less strict on what can go into them

Currently multiple foods can but only of the same group

I'd like to see pies capable of having three different food group possible in them. Does this make them a bit better than soups, and stews? I'm honestly unsure, because while it does enable you to hit four food groups at once that way, it also doesn't keep as well as a sealed crock, and only has 4 servings, and requires much more setup to even start using. Another consideration is that multi-type pies such as this would hit less of each satiety group at a time, slightly balancing it back out.

Name formatting would be a simple matter of listing what went into it, I think. "{Ingredient 1}, {ingredient 2}, and {ingredient 3} Pie/Quiche" would work fine, if a smidge long.

Would be neat if we could use soybeans, peanuts, and mushrooms as well. Theoretically with enough work and one or two extra food items you could play the game entirely vegetarian or even vegan if you ignore the dairy nutrient group. Also egg should be able to be added to a pie to make a Quiche (Could just remain "Pie" however).

• Like 3

Should be able to put walnuts into pies if you can't already. Edit: You can't. (Also increase their yield from trees, since they give only 40 sat each and rarely break even for replanting.)

On 9/26/2023 at 12:29 AM, VaelophisNyx said:

Theoretically with enough work and one or two extra food items you could play the game entirely vegetarian or even vegan if you ignore the dairy nutrient group.

What's stopping you now? You can put almost everything into porridge and vegetable stew.

Edited by Bumber

6 hours ago, Bumber said:

What's stopping you now? You can put almost everything into porridge and vegetable stew.

Protein is the pain point if you can't find soybeans (peanuts are bugged). Mushrooms also count as a vegetable when they REALLY should be protein, though that exits the scope of this topic

Edited by VaelophisNyx

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.