Removing water from a shared block?

Khornet
Go to solution Solved by Khornet,

Had the misfortune of a translocator exit spawning in an underground pool of water.
The standard method of placing o solid block on water and removing it to "dry" the block won't work, as the slot is occupied by the translocator.
Is there any way to remove the water from here? Including a command line?image.thumb.png.064b0b4ac3987f099a9dcfb7e6ae59b8.png

Edited by Khornet

• 1 month later...
  • Solution

In case anyone finds themselves struggling with water in a similar fashion; I reached out to Tyron directly and I got the following reply:
you can use world edit "/we ms" and "/we me" to select an area and "/we deletewater" to remove water inside the selection

In other words, use the magic wand/select tool to mark an area in creative mode, and then use the /we deletewater command. It works.
I can't believe it was that simple...

• Like 2

• 5 weeks later...
On 1/7/2024 at 1:36 PM, Khornet said:

In case anyone finds themselves struggling with water in a similar fashion; I reached out to Tyron directly and I got the following reply:
you can use world edit "/we ms" and "/we me" to select an area and "/we deletewater" to remove water inside the selection

In other words, use the magic wand/select tool to mark an area in creative mode, and then use the /we deletewater command. It works.
I can't believe it was that simple...

What VS version does this command work ?  No success in V1.18

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.