More worldgen settings possible?

MasterCakeX5

Hi,

I am "new" to the game (55h) and would like to tackle a 1 or 4 chunk world.

Now I see the problem that some stuff won't generate, like fire clay or soil types, cattails etc, most importantly ore variants.

Is there any mod or hidden settings file where I can change the worldgen in regards to what has to spawn in a given world?

The normal settings only cover surface copper and tin and the amount of trees but more variety would be wonderful.

Thanks!

Edited by MasterCakeX5

The "challenge" can be done, at least sort of. Just accept that you are not going to experience most of the game. With 1 chunk, you may well end up with no crops, no animals, no berries, heck, no trees, and in any event, you will eventually run out of knappables. And even if you get some food on your chunk, you likely won't gather enough to make it through the winter.

But no, I don't believe there is a way to set guaranteed minimum. I have not run into anything like that. And if there were, people would have long ago added a mod that, for instance, changed things so that Ultra-High ore was a guaranteed hit of at least a certain minimum amount of ore.

Why would you want to play such a small "world" anyway? Even if you luck out and have some resources, you will have to spend most of your day sleeping or sitting around waiting for the crops/trees to grow. Relatively speaking, watching paint dry would be thrilling.

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.