Temporal instability literally everywhere on the surface

w014prc
Go to solution Solved by xXx_Ape_xXx,

I've only had the game for a few days, and the first two worlds I played were really fun, but I kept getting so disorganized, just dumping everything I needed on the surface without a base, so I created a third world with the intention of not even doing pottery before I have a base. So I spend three hours making a small house, and the walls and roof are done, if it isn't furnished, when I realise that the area I built it in was temporally unstable. No matter, I'll just tear it down and move it somewhere else. I go somewhere else. It's still temporally unstable. Ok, I'll go all the way over to that mountain over there. Still temporally unstable. I go away from the mountain, thinking that maybe there is an underground area in the mountain that I'm close to. Still temporally unstable. I'm travelling large distances, and they're not all the same patch of temporal instability, because there are very small pockets of stability between them. Is this normal?? Am I missing something, or am I just really unlucky???????? Help plz T-T

Edit: After reading the replies I’m starting to realise just how big the areas of instability are, and also how massive the world is… I’m far too used to minecraft haha

Also I did end up finding an area of temporal stability a few hundred blocks away, it’s just a shame that every time I die I have to run half the day to get home

Edited by w014prc
  • Sad 1

• Solution
Posted (edited)

What do you mean by travelling large distances? 200 blocks? 500? More? There can be large areas that are unstable, that's just normal. Likewise, there are large areas that are very stable, some almost all the way down to bedrock (I've had worlds where that has happened). Just try going further than you have been, and see if things change, you've probably just been unlucky on your current world 🙂

Edited by Apehjerne
  • Thanks 1

The largest temporally unstable area I've seen was about 2k x 4k blocks. It was very annoying. That said, they ARE all finite, and it's best to spend your first day or two on a new map running like mad to see the different biomes and geomes that are available.

• Mind=blown 1

2 hours ago, Michael Gates said:

The largest temporally unstable area I've seen was about 2k x 4k blocks. It was very annoying. That said, they ARE all finite, and it's best to spend your first day or two on a new map running like mad to see the different biomes and geomes that are available.

Geez! I didn't know they could be that big 🤯

That's kinda horrifying 😬

I've been pretty lucky in that regard so far, except this one spot on my current world, I found this AWESOME area, super abundant resources; flat, tons of animals, large oak forest nearby, tons of cattails, lots of crops and berries everywhere, lots of red and blue clay, peat fairly nearby, etc etc etc. It was by FAR the nicest area I've come across in all my playing.... And it was very temporally unstable 😭

But at least it's only a few hundred blocks or so, so even tho I can't live there (big bummer) I can still gather resources 🤷

• Sad 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.