You need to rework spawning.

Yozo

And even if you don't want to learn to fight drifters, it's easy enough to watch them and figure out how to build a "trap" for them in the mouth of a cave, where you can just sit and harvest them as they kill one another until you get a gear.  On average, it's only about 20-30 drifters, which,. if you are kind of lucky finding an appropriate cave early, can be done by noon, late afternoon at the outside. And you will probably have more than a dozen rusty gears, and maybe even enough flax for a linen sack.

• Like 1

Harvesting drifters that kill other drifters is unlikely to result in much, if anything.  I recently let a whole google of drifters kill each other.  Out of 20 kills (some of them I killed) I netted precisely 1 flax fiber.  I got 15 straight nothings in that hopelessness of harvesting.

• Like 1

Oh. That appears to have been fixed then. You can probably guess how often I do that anymore. I just assumed the drops for drifters were fixed instead of varying by cause of death. For whatever reason, I've just found that harvesting a few drifters in the first few nights is often enough to buy a lantern or tin or even parts of gambeson. Now if someone would just buy those silly Jonas parts instead of making me throw them into the nearest deep hole... 

Edited by Thorfinn

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.