Fix stone path stairs model to fit with stone paths

True. Didn't look like that's what he was doing. I wouldn't try to path a 50% grade anyway. Just pathing level ground is slow enough, Offhand, I think you probably need to use a level path a dozen times or more just to break even time-wise, and on a slope is worse.

I keep forgetting that slabs are ONLY bottom slabs and cannot be placed in the top half of a block.  So the whole 50% grade would require full path blocks to build.  Might as well just craft a bunch of stair path blocks.

Edited by Maelstrom

• 2 weeks later...

none of this is really the point, I'm just pointing out an inconsistency in the visual models. Except I guess if you made the stair model level with the path block, then they wouldn't tile properly when you have stairs going up multiple levels. So there would have to be some neighbor rules determining the final stair height, depending on whether the next block is stairs or a path block.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.