Suevite Stones with Hotspring Bacteria Mat

image.thumb.png.94dd115b8b11d24fa6b70556a554788a.png
I don't even know what to say about this. I found this naturally generated. A floating bacteria mat on top of suevite stones.

image.thumb.png.130a0be6efd2894518d4eda862e1e427.png
EDIT: There is indeed a meteor under this hotspring.

image.thumb.png.0b7fb7267f1a9bf711149e77fb265640.png
SECOND EDIT: Right near it was this glitched water flax.

Edited by ifoz

I need to get a screenshot I have of a glitched pond that does not flow out of the source block into the vacant adjacent block space.  This is right next to a cave entrance so there should be a waterfall into the cave but no such thing due to the glitched water sources.

• Like 1

That's either got to be the best hot spring due to the meteoric iron, or the worst hot spring due to there being no actual spring. 🤔 I suppose it depends on whether you want resources, or utility.

1 hour ago, Maelstrom said:

I need to get a screenshot I have of a glitched pond that does not flow out of the source block into the vacant adjacent block space.  This is right next to a cave entrance so there should be a waterfall into the cave but no such thing due to the glitched water sources.

I've seen a few cases similar to this. I expect that water physics will probably receive an update at some point in the future. At least empty barrels that fill with water when it rains--that would be nice.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, LadyWYT said:

That's either got to be the best hot spring due to the meteoric iron, or the worst hot spring due to there being no actual spring. 🤔 I suppose it depends on whether you want resources, or utility.

There actually is a spring too, the meteor somehow generated under the sludgy gravel! A strange combination of both worlds.

7 hours ago, LadyWYT said:

At least empty barrels that fill with water when it rains--that would be nice.

That is actually something I was thinking about the other day. You probably shouldn't be able to keep your open tannin and limewater barrels out in the rain!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ifoz said:

There actually is a spring too, the meteor somehow generated under the sludgy gravel! A strange combination of both worlds.

Subterranean sauna time?

2 hours ago, ifoz said:

That is actually something I was thinking about the other day. You probably shouldn't be able to keep your open tannin and limewater barrels out in the rain!

I'm okay with filled barrels being unaffected(unless they just contain water), as it would be otherwise annoying to deal with in gameplay and a potential mess to have to code. Rain barrels though would be incredibly useful for drier regions, as well as a nice slice of realism.

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.